54

"I can't believe our baby is one!" Mercedes emotionally said to her husband the morning of August 9th, 2019.

It was Liam's first birthday. Mercedes was a bit emotional knowing that Liam would now be a toddler and not a baby anymore. He would always be her baby, though. They were doing a small, zoo themed birthday party at their home in Salt Lake City. Their closest friends turned to family would be joining them on Liam's special day.

"Me either. It's been the best year of our life. The two of you saved me." Jon said as the three headed downstairs for some breakfast before everyone else would arrive.

"We love you babe! You're the best daddy to Liam! This first year with him has been magical. He's been an angel, especially with traveling." She smiled before feeding him some safely cut up strawberries.

"He definitely has. He's the most chill, loving, happy baby. Gets that from his mama." He winked while making himself and his wife some breakfast.

"I hope that doesn't mean our next baby is a wild one." She laughed while sitting with her son, watching her husband cook.

"Never know." He chuckled as they enjoyed their morning together.

Later that day, everyone was at their house. Pam and Fergal, along with Ashley and Joe flew in to visit and celebrate their nephew's first birthday. Rebecca, Colby, and Bryton was there as well. It was nice to have the gang back together under one roof again.

"Oh my god!" Mercedes exclaimed as Liam was upstairs taking a nap before the party began.

"Mercy!" Pam cheered as everyone was confused.

"What's going on?" Ashley asked.

"We're facing Trish and Lita at SummerSlam!" Mercedes squealed.

"Oh my god! That's awesome! You guys will put on a kick ass match!" Rebecca smiled as she and Ashley got up to hug their other two friends.

"My biggest dreams are coming true once again!" Mercedes grinned, soaking in the excitement as she also celebrated her son's first birthday. It was definitely a great day and Mercedes could not wait for SummerSlam.