88

"Night, princess. I love you." Mercedes whispered as she laid down one year old Taylor in her crib for bed a few weeks later as Jon got Liam to sleep. It was two weeks after Hell In A Cell and two weeks before Survivor Series. The two had some downtime and wanted to take advantage of it before the crazy week that would come leading up to Survivor Series.

"Taylor down?" Jon asked as he saw his wife coming downstairs.

"Mhm, is Liam?" She replied while grabbing some water as the two were going to take advantage of the quiet alone time they had.

"Yep. I'll order us some takeout and we can watch a movie if that sounds good to you." He said before going to the kitchen where his wife was.

"It does. I'm just glad we can have this at home date night especially since my mind has been scrambled with everything going on." She admitted while Jon was ordering the food. He stopped what he was doing and looked up at his wife.

"What's on your mind, sweetheart?" He asked as he sat his phone down and gave his full focus to his wife.

"Just everything coming up and that I don't have too much time left on my deal. Becks was asking me if I was done at the Rumble and I'm pretty confident I will be. I mean I'm a little sad that the door will fully be closed, but I know being a mother and a wife is my full focus and I know we want one or maybe two more kids. I feel a lot better leaving this time around, so I guess just bittersweet?" She explained as he nodded his head.

"Never say never in this business, honey. I understand where you're coming from, but I do want you to know how proud I am of you for coming back a second time around. You've been amazing and I know you'll end it on a high note." He assured her as she smiled and went over to hug her husband.

"Thanks, babe. I know what you mean by never say never, but it was hard with Liam and now with Taylor. I don't think I'd do it with another baby or two. At least full time. Maybe a rumble appearance here and there, but I don't think I could come back to this capacity. And I'm okay with that. I've been able to do everything I've dreamt of and more." She continued before they made their way to their couch.

"Like I said, you do whatever you feel is right. Just know that I support you no matter what. You're an amazing wife, mother, and wrestler. No matter what you choose, I support you." He promised as they changed topics to enjoy each other's company before the chaos that would happen with Survivor Series in two weeks.