55

Two Weeks Later|SummerSlam

"I can't believe today's the day, dude." Pam said as she and Mercedes were in Brooklyn, New York at the Barclays Center.

It was the day of SummerSlam. It was held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. It would be a very special night, especially for Sasha Banks and Bayley. It was a full circle moment for them. Four years ago, they put on what many consider the greatest woman's match of all time. Now, they were back to become the first ever WWE Women's Tag Team Champions.

Sasha Banks and Bayley would be kicking off the biggest party of the summer in WWE. They would be facing WWE Hall Of Famers, Trish Stratus (Patricia Stratigeas) and Lita (Amy Dumas) to become the first ever WWE Women's Tag Team Champions. Mercedes and Pam were extremely emotional that one of their biggest dreams were coming true. Even with that, they were very excited for their husbands' matches as well.

Dean Ambrose would face AJ Styles in their final match against one another for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Dean would lose the match, moving on to bigger and better things. Jon didn't care as much since he had a great reign with the title. He was very excited to watch his wife live out one of their dreams with their son in hand as well.

Finn Balor would be in "Demon King" mode tonight. He would be facing Roman Reigns in a normal one on one match. The Demon would prevail victorious. However, both men were excited to square off once again as they had great chemistry with each other.

This year's SummerSlam would definitely be one for the history books.

"What a freakin' journey." Mercedes smiled as the two were sitting in the ring together before the fans began pouring in for SummerSlam.

"I'm so proud of both of us, Mercy. After everything, tonight is going to just be amazing." Pam replied as the two girls hugged. They let go as they saw their husbands and Liam come down to greet them.

"Mama! Mama!" Liam said as he walked over to Mercedes. She smiled, hugging her baby boy and kissed his cheek.

"Hi sweet boy!" She beamed as she was also greeted by her husband.

"You're gonna do amazing tonight, baby girl. I am a very proud husband." Jon smiled as the two kissed.

"Thank you baby. I just... I can't believe this is happening! Life is crazy!" She said with a beaming smile as they began making their way to the back, so she could begin getting ready as she and Pam were kicking off SummerSlam.

Mercedes and Pam had to get ready due to them kicking off the show. They first went to the hair and makeup area. Mercedes' electric blue hair fell in loose curls with a natural makeup look on to match Pam's as her hair was in its classic side ponytail. They had matching gear as well. It was gold with the fabric to match Mercedes' NXT Takeover: Brooklyn gear from 2015. They looked incredible and ready to make history.

"I love you baby! Go kick ass!" Jon cheered as he was holding Liam while in gorilla with his wife and her best friend.

"Love you!" She grinned as she and Pam were ready to make their entrance.

"Let's go Sasha and Bayley!" Paul grinned, hyping them up in character. They truly were like his daughters as he supported them but also gave them tough love. Tonight he would support them.

Sasha Banks and Bayley made their entrance as Brooklyn was already on fire for the Boss 'N Hug Connection. The two made their way to the ring, hugging as they watched Trish Stratus and Lita make their way to the ring as well. It was just a few moments later that the bell rang and the historic match was under way.

They got a great fifteen minute match. Trish and Lita looked great for coming out of retirement as well. It was a competitive, storytelling, high quality match. It came down to the ending as Sasha Banks hit the backstabber on Trish, throwing her into Bayley's belly to Bayley finisher. Bayley pinned Trish, getting the victory.

"Here are your winners! The first ever WWE Women's Tag Team Champions, the team of, Sasha Banks and Bayley!" Jojo exclaimed from ringside as Mercedes and Pam sunk to their knees, crying hard as they were handed the championships.

"We fucking did it!" Mercedes cried as the two hugged in the ring.

"I love you dude!" Pam cried.

"I love you!" She grinned as they stood up. The ref held their arms up in victory as they proudly held up their championships as well. The crowd was on fire for the two as they continued to celebrate for a few moments, heading to the back.

"Mama!" Liam smiled as he was clapping his hands for his mother. Mercedes cried harder seeing her husband and son, immediately going to hug them tight.

"So fuckin' proud baby! You're a star." Jon winked as they shared a loving kiss.

"We did it! Finally, we did it!" She exclaimed, feeling like all of her hard work was paying off.

The road may not have been easy, but it was definitely worth it for Mercedes and Pam, along with the whole WWE Women's Division.