3

A few days later, Mercedes and Jon came back from Hawaii. They had to go to Raw. The rest of their vacation was blissful. It was so much fun and they got to enjoy being engaged for a few days in privacy. They hadn't told their friends yet either. They planned on telling them once they got to Raw. They were excited as Mercedes couldn't wait to show off her ring and talk to the girls about it.

"I can't wait to see everyone!" Mercedes squealed as she and Jon were in their rental car, headed to Raw. They were in Orlando, Florida that night for Raw so Pam and Fergal would be there as well. Mercedes was excited to tell all of her friends at once instead of having to call, text, FaceTime etc. She couldn't wait to get their reactions.

"I'm sure the girls are gonna go crazy." Jon chuckled, holding Mercedes' hand tight. Even though their friends kept it a secret about Jon proposing, they didn't get a confirmation of when it happened. Mercedes didn't know that Jon told them that he was planning on it either. So, there would still be excitement when she got to tell them.

They arrived at Raw shortly afterward. They went to their respective locker rooms, putting their items away. Once they were settled and situated, they found out what they were doing for Raw. Mercedes didn't have anything while Jon would be kickstarting a storyline with Chris Jericho. The two men were pretty excited about it as well. Mercedes was going to head back to the locker room, but she saw Ashley with Joe, Rebecca with Colby, Jon, as well as Pam with Fergal. She got excited to see her fiancé and their best friends, heading that way.

"Mercedes!" Ashley, Pam, and Rebecca squealed while they quickly walked over to hug their friend. She greeted the guys as well before they took a seat.

"So how was Hawaii?" Ashley asked. No one saw Mercedes' ring yet since she had gloves on for a promotion photo she had to take. She couldn't wait to show it off.

"It was fun." Jon commented, giving his fiancée a cheeky look.

"It was so much fun! Something even more fun happened." She teased before giggling, taking off her gloves to reveal her engagement ring. The girls gasped as the guys cheered.

"You're engaged!" Rebecca cheered as the girls were so excited for their best friend.

"We're engaged! I said yes!" Mercedes giggled as the girls and guys went to hug them and congratulate them. The couple thanked them before they sat back down.

"So, do you guys have a date?" Ashley asked as the girls were curious.

"We do," Mercedes teased her friends.

"July Eighth of next year." She added as the girls squealed.

"Yay!" Rebecca cheered.

"You're gonna be a wifey! Next year!" Pam laughed.

"I cannot wait! It's been amazing, I haven't put anything on social media yet since we've just been enjoying it. But I had to tell you guys, you're my best friends." She smiled as the four hugged. Mercedes was so happy to tell their friends about the engagement. Now, she and Jon could officially start wedding planning.