60

TLC|December

"Today is going to be fucking nuts!" Pam grinned as she, Mercedes, Colby, and Liam were in the ring. Jon and Fergal would be coming out shortly.

It was the Tables, Ladders, and Chairs pay-per-view as they were in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The night was going to be filled with lots of chaos and fun matches. One in particular would be the most interesting as well as the main event of the TLC pay-per-view.

Sasha Banks and Bayley's friendship crumbled and disintegrated back at WWE Backlash in October. It has gotten nasty, vicious, and violent between the two former best friends. Sasha Banks made a shocking return the previous month at Survivor Series. She trapped Bayley in a chair, forcing her to sign a contract for a match with the WWE Raw Women's Championship on the line.

It would not be an ordinary match, however. Bayley would be defending her championship against Sasha Banks in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match. That match would also be the main event of the pay-per-view. It was also the first time that the women were main eventing that show. Another door broken and some more glass shattered for them. It also made it more special that Colby was helping to produce this great match between the two girls.

"Yes! I'm so excited Pammy! We also get to main event!" Mercedes squealed while hugging her son momentarily.

"You two are going to put on a classic. I have no doubt that you two will steal the show." Colby smiled. Then the three saw Jon, Fergal, Rebecca, and Bryton come down to the ring. Ashley and Joe were doing some last minute media appearance before they'd arrive for the event.

"Oh look at the little besties!" Ashley giggled as Liam and Bryton hugged.

"Oh yeah, they're more like soul siblings." Rebecca grinned as she greeted everyone.

"I'm so excited for your guys' match! We are very proud sisters." Ashley said as the four were standing together while watching their husbands and the two toddlers.

"Thank you! I'm so nervous though, neither of us have been in a TLC match." Mercedes admitted after drinking some water.

"That's true, but we have great husbands and brothers to prepare us." Pam said as they agreed.

The eight of them with the two children were able to spend some time together. Mercedes and Pam were glad to spend time with everybody, given their nerves were high for the night ahead. They couldn't wait to steal the show yet again.

Mercedes and Pam headed backstage shortly afterwards to begin getting ready for the show. Even though they were the main event, they wanted to begin preparing ahead of time so they could calm their nerves down. They also wanted to see their husbands' matches as well. They had some fun matches ahead.

Jon and Joe would be teaming together again as the brothers were looking forward to it. They had a No Disqualification tag team match against Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler. Fergal had an amazing one on one match ahead of the night. His match would be "The Demon" Finn Balor versus AJ Styles. Fergal and Allen were kicking off the show as Jon and Joe's match would follow ahead.

Ashley also had a match against Asuka that night for the SmackDown Women's Championship. Charlotte Flair was looking to add another championship to her long list of accomplishments. Their match would be a normal one on one match as well. The fans were very excited for the historic night ahead.

"Damn, you look fuckin' great baby." Jon smirked as he saw his wife dressed in her newest ring gear, ready for the show.

"Thanks baby! Paying homage to mine and Ash's first Hell In A Cell match with the camo print." Mercedes smiled. Her latest gear was a pink color with gray camouflage designs on it, of course with the Sasha Banks logo crystallized on it. Her hair fell in loose waves as she also had on a matching pink eyeshadow look to go with the gear.