97

"Water!" Callie laughed a week later, Saturday morning as she was at the dance studio. They had all day rehearsals and trainings to prepare for Nationals in five weeks. That competition was just three weeks before Jon's Hall Of Fame induction ceremony.

Callie has been rehearsing with Claire, Asher, and Jacob as the four have gotten really close since Jacob started with them just a handful of weeks ago. They were working on solos, encouraging each other but were excited to finally get a break to regroup and rehydrate.

"Cal you excited for your dad's induction?" Asher asked as the four sat down together to eat and get some water.

"Induction?" Jacob asked as he wasn't sure what they meant, as he didn't know much about Callie's parents just because they haven't gotten that far.

"You haven't heard about her parents?" Claire asked as she was confused too.

"Claire!" Callie exclaimed, making them laugh before answering Jacob.

"Jacob, my parents are WWE Superstars. Sasha Banks and Dean Ambrose, but those aren't their real names. It's Mercedes and Jon Good. My dad's getting inducted into the Hall Of Fame during WrestleMania this April and it's basically the highest honor you can have as a superstar." Callie went on to explain as that made a lot more sense to her friend.

"Oh gotcha, that's really cool. Where's it at this year?" Jacob asked, wanting to make conversation and to get to know Callie more.

"This year they are having WrestleMania and the Hall Of Fame in Dallas, Texas! So we'll be down there for about ten days. It's going to be so much fun! My mom, Taylor, and I went last weekend to get our dresses." She smiled as she showed them the photos of her dress.

"That's so pretty! I'm so excited for your dad! You'll be done with the audition just in time to go to Dallas." Claire laughed as Asher and Jacob furrowed their brows at the redhead girl.

"Audition?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah, there's a dance show similar to World Of Dance coming out and the three of us auditioned, well I thought Asher did." Claire commented.

"I did." Asher said.

"Huh, that's funny, because I did too." Jacob admitted as the four of them seemed shocked but also grinned and laughed.

"So what if the four of us make it to the finale if we get in?" Callie giggled after setting her water bottle down.

"Winner uses the money and we go on a trip." Asher said as they continued to laugh.

"I vote Florida, or Hawaii." Jacob teased as they continued laughing.

"Maybe if Callie wins she should take us to Disney." Claire joked as Callie laughed and rolled her eyes.

"I freaking work there!" Callie exclaimed, making them all laugh more before they got back to work.