46

One week later, Mercedes, Jon, and Liam were in London, England. The tour has been going great. Mercedes and Jon were even more proud of their six month old son, as Liam was doing great with all the travel and changes. He was a trooper through it all.

With that happening, Mercedes also decided to allow WWE cameras into her private life. She would be filming the WWE 24 documentary about her journey back to the squared circle, becoming a mother, along with a few other topics. It took her a few days contemplating her decision, but she made one. Jon supported her either way she wanted to roll with it.

"It's good to see you, Sasha. How has it been since you made your return at the two thousand nineteen Royal Rumble?" One of the producers asked as they were filming with Mercedes backstage at Raw.

"To say it's been like I'm feeling in a dream is an understatement. It took me a few days to really let it sink in, now it has and I am just so excited to be back." Mercedes grinned in the camera as this was just the beginning of the filming for her WWE 24 documentary.

"What made you decide you wanted to return?" He asked while the cameras were rolling.

"Well, I knew I wanted to come back after my shoulder was healed. But then I got pregnant with my baby boy. For a while I was unsure if I wanted to come back, but my heart knew I had some unfinished business and I had to come back. And I am so happy I did because here we are!" She beamed as they continued filming for about another hour.

A few hours later, Monday Night Raw was being taped. Due to the time difference, it was live in the UK but would be taped for the USA. Mercedes and Ashley had a promo for their upcoming one on one match at WrestleMania 35 for the WWE Raw Women's Championship. However, with that being said, the two women found out some groundbreaking news about their match. Mercedes was emotional as she found her husband and baby son.

"You okay? What's wrong?" Jon asked as he, Mercedes, and baby Liam went to a private area. Jon had Liam in one arm, wrapping his other arm around his wife.

"Ash... Ashley and I...." Her voice trailed off as she was decently crying.

"Ashley and I are main eventing Mania." She sobbed in her husband's chest. They were all happy tears and cries. Main eventing WrestleMania was Mercedes' biggest dream. It was the biggest dream of any professional wrestler. They would be the first two women to ever headline a WrestleMania as well.

"Baby, that's fucking awesome! I am so, so fucking proud of you! You've worked your ass off since you were ten!" Jon proudly grinned, wiping away his wife's tears.

"My biggest dreams are coming true so quickly! Getting married to you, having our baby, returning and winning the rumble, now main eventing Mania! How the hell did I get so fuckin' lucky?" She asked while trying to clear up.

"I'm so proud of you, Mercedes. No one else has worked as hard and earned this spot the way you have. I'm one lucky man to be standing by your side, the proudest husband. You two are going to knock it out of the park." He gave her a passionate kiss, holding her close.

"I just can't believe I'm going to be the first woman to main event Mania." She whispered while hugging her husband and son. All of her wildest dreams were coming true. She felt like the luckiest girl in the world, living in a dream.