80

Two Months Later|London, England

"Mercedes Good!" Rebecca grinned as she hugged her best friend and baby niece.

"Rebecca Lopez!" Mercedes giggled as she saw her best friend and niece.

"I am so excited for tonight! Just like how it all should be." Rebecca said as they let go of their hug with their daughters.

Two months had passed since Mercedes made her decision to return back home at WWE once again. A lot has happened in the last two months leading up to tonight. They were in London, England for Money In The Bank. Money In The Bank was going to be epic tonight.

Sasha Banks would be making a shocking yet exciting return back inside the ring. However, it was not an ordinary return. The Boss was returning to go against Ronda Rousey for the new Women's World Championship that they debuted a month ago, ridding the once Raw and Smackdown Women's Championships. They also had a WWE Women's Championship. That was featured on Smackdown while the Women's World title was on Raw.

Sasha Banks would be taking the championship off Ronda, sending her into a leave that she requested. Sasha would not be done there, though. She was also joining The Shield. Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins had a six man tag team match against AJ Styles, Finn Balor, and Luke Gallows. The female superstar in their group was Liv Morgan, as she would try and cost The Shield the match before Sasha Banks would come out to even the odds. Money In The Bank was destined to be epic.

"Me too! It's going to be nuts! I just can't believe I'm actually coming back." Mercedes truthfully expressed.

"It's going to be great, Mercy! I know you're gonna blow the roof off the place." She replied, hyping up her best friend. Mercedes thanked her before taking Taylor with her on her and Jon's bus where she'd be in hiding for a while, especially to get ready for Money In The Bank.

Throughout the day, Mercedes had many visitors on her and Jon's bus. She was happy when she got some quiet time with her husband and two young children. She was also excited to see everyone as well. Ashley, Rebecca, and Pam were stoked to see their sister return back home in such an epic way. Joe, Colby, and Fergal were excited for her too. Joe, Jon, Colby, and Mercedes also had Paul Levesque on the bus for a few minutes to go over any last minute details for the night. Mercedes got even more excited yet anxious when the match card was presented to her and her initial return would kick off the show. The six man tag match was the second to last match of the night, so fans were in for a real treat this evening in London.

"You look incredible baby." Jon grinned as he saw his wife dressed, hair and makeup done, ready for her return.

"Thanks babe! Had to do Spider-Man gear for a special boy." She giggled, referencing their near three year old son who loved Spider-Man.

"Well, you look incredible. Go kick ass baby, we'll be here cheering you on." He chuckled as he passionately kissed his wife.

Mercedes had Taylor as Jon had Liam while they made their way to gorilla. Mercedes smiled as she saw her best friends and niece waiting in there to watch her return. She was extremely grateful for all of the love and support. They cheered her on as she grabbed her signature rings and glasses while they were playing up the suspense of Ronda's surprise opponent, given they were doing an open challenge for the return of Sasha Banks.

Moments later, her entrance music hit and the crowd nearly blew the roof off the place.

"Oh my god!" Pat McAfee shouted at the commentary table.

"Sasha Banks is here! It's boss time!" Michael Cole exclaimed.

Sasha Banks came out through the curtain as the fans got rowdier. Ronda looked confused but angry, playing up the amazing return. Mercedes was holding back a lot of emotion, given she was overwhelmed with all of the love and excitement the fans were showing her. She finished her entrance as she took off her jacket and faced Ronda in the middle of the ring. They announced the match before it went underway.

Sasha Banks versus Ronda Rousey was not a long match. In fact, it was thirty seconds. WWE wanted to play up the new, fiery, dominant side of The Boss upon return. Ronda was leaving WWE anyways, so no one was going to look bad. Sasha Banks hit a new finisher on her before pinning Ronda, scoring the Women's World Championship. Fans in the crowd were shocked, but elated that Sasha Banks would be the new Women's World Champion. Mercedes cried a bit while looking at the championship.

"Here is your winner, and the new! Women's World Champion, Sasha Banks!" Samantha Irvine exclaimed from ringside as fans were elated.

Sasha celebrated with all of the fans. She was excited to see how they'd react when she'd come back out later during the co main event. She was also emotional and excited when she got backstage, celebrating with her best friends and her family. Liam was very excited to see his mommy as a champion when she came back through the curtain.

Later that night, the six man tag team match was well underway. The six were delivering a good, classic tag team match. Mercedes was waiting backstage for when she'd run out to make the save for her husband and brothers. That was just moments away as Liv Morgan was just now out towards the ring and trying to get involved. Not too long after, Sasha Banks ran out there to make the save.

Liv was trying to cost the match for The Shield with the classic tactics WWE Superstars would use. Sasha Banks came out to save the matchup. She pulled a classic tactic, using her championship to hit Liv in the face, knocking her down. She also used Dean's finisher, Dirty Deeds on Liv outside of the ring as that took her out of the equation. Just a few minutes later, The Shield was able to pick up the victory as they eyed Sasha. She smiled at them, winking at her husband before waving and exiting.

The WWE Universe would definitely be in for a ride with this story.