78

"What are we watching?" Jon asked as he came back inside from taking a phone call on the back deck. Mercedes was on the floor with Liam and baby Taylor while she turned on one of her and Pam's matches on the TV.

"Mine and Pammy's TLC match. Who called?" She replied while Jon came to sit with them on the floor.

"It was Paul Levesque. He just wanted to go over my return in a few weeks. He also asked if you were coming back." He chuckled while looking at his wife. She gave him a funny smile while she began laughing.

"What? Has someone been bit by the wrestling bug?" He continued to chuckle while being with his wife and two young children.

"Maybe... maybe the bug has come back around." She snickered before pressing her glasses to her face.

"Alright, time to share."

"I dunno. I've been saying never say never, because you really can't say never in our company,"

"Mhm,"

"But, I dunno. I kinda regret leaving the way I did all burned out and everything. I want to leave on happier terms and on my own terms. Not that the last time wasn't my own terms, but you know what I mean."

"Uh huh."

"And seeing Becks and Colby come back... I don't know, they've just inspired me to maybe come back if it were all to work out right. For them to go through everything they did and to come back like they never left. I know I was emotional like everyone else, but they really inspired me. It didn't help that Becks texted me the other day saying she missed me and said if I come back to wrestling she and I should become a team again." Mercedes went on to explain before giggling at the end.

"Well honey, you know I'm going to support you in whatever you want to do. You wanted to expand our family and we did with Tay. If you want to come back, by all means go for it. I support you no matter what sweetheart." Jon assured her, kissing her cheek and letting her have time to properly think about it before making her decision.