12

"Mercedes," Jon chuckled while his arms were wrapped around his sleeping wife.

"Mercedes, wake up beautiful." He smiled while nibbling on her earlobe for a moment. She began stirring before waking up to see her husband.

"Good morning." She giggled while scooting closer to her husband.

"Good morning, my beautiful wife." He grinned before placing a kiss on her temple.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked as they were in Bora Bora for their honeymoon. They were going to take full advantage of the week and enjoy it as newly weds.

"Just go out and explore. I'm so happy to be here with you, my handsome husband!" She beamed as they were finally getting out of bed and going to go get breakfast.

They headed out shortly after getting ready for the day. They were going to a nearby brunch restaurant that was alongside the beach. The two ran into some fans, but were super respectful towards the newly married couple. Mercedes and Jon were happy to stop and take some pictures as well.

"So, what's next?" Mercedes giggled before taking a sip of her drink while the two waited for their food.

"Raw." Jon joked as Mercedes snickered.

"I know that," She continued snickering for a moment before calming down.

"I mean for us." She replied as their food was placed down at the table.

"Whatever you want babygirl. We just got married, our careers are going good, we have a new house." He said with a smile as they began eating their food.

"Eventually I want babies. Doesn't have to be right now, but eventually I do." She responded as Jon looked up at his new wife.

"Let me know whenever you're ready. I'm game when you are." Jon winked as Mercedes blushed. Everything was coming together and nothing could go wrong.