6

Three Weeks Later|MITB

"You're gonna be champ tonight!" Mercedes squealed while she curled her hair.

Mercedes and Jon were getting ready for Money In The Bank. They were in Las Vegas, Nevada for it. Mercedes didn't have a match, however the next night on Raw she and Ashley would be igniting their much anticipated storyline. Jon had a match for the Money In The Bank contract. He would be winning that as well as cashing in on Colby and Joe's match. Mercedes was so excited for him to finally become champion in WWE.

"That I am." He replied, kissing her cheek.

"It's about time! It'll be cool though that all three of you will be champion at some point tonight." She said, sectioning another piece of hair before curling it.

"Mhm, maybe you'll join us in the champs club soon too." Jon admitted before tossing a hoodie on over his t shirt.

"I think that's the plan." She teased once she was done with her hair.

The two headed to the arena, preparing for a long day and night for the pay-per-view. They went off to do their own thing as Mercedes met up with Ashley and Rebecca, happy to be with her best friends even though Pam wasn't there. They knew she'd be joining them on the main roster sooner than later.

"Mercedes!" Rebecca smiled as the orange haired girl got up to hug her friend.

"Hey sister!" Ashley grinned as she followed in pursuit.

"All three of our guys are gonna be champion tonight! I can't wait to watch it all play out." Mercedes admitted while the three sat down.

"Even though I love seeing my man as champion, I am so happy for Jon. He deserves it." Ashley said before handing them some water.

"Yes, Jon has been a workhorse. It's about time they let him run with the championship." Rebecca added.

"I'm so proud of him, he's definitely earned this." Mercedes beamed while talking about her soon to be husband. The girls all had fun talking before they had to go off and do their own things. It was show time as Mercedes went to gorilla to see Jon before he went out.

"Good luck baby, I love you." She smiled as they shared a quick kiss.

"I love you too, I'll see you in a bit." He replied as Dean Ambrose's music hit so Jon had to go out and do what he needed to do. Mercedes was so excited watching his match and then seeing him climb to the top of the ladder, grabbing the Money In The Bank briefcase. She beamed with pride watching him celebrate, anticipating him to come back through the curtain.

"Yay! You did great baby!" Mercedes grinned once she finally got to hug Jon.

"Thanks babygirl, one down and one more to go." He chuckled, quickly kissing her before he had to go do some photos and promos.

Mercedes enjoyed watching the rest of the Money In The Bank pay-per-view. She was even more excited to reignite her long awaited feud with Ashley the following night on Raw. She loved working with her and two always delivered some amazing matches. It would be interesting to see how it would all play out now that they were on Raw and not NXT.

As the night went on, it was time for the main event. Mercedes, Ashley, and Rebecca all made their way to gorilla to watch the match. Mercedes especially wanted to watch and wait for her fiancé to come back through the curtain once he cashed in and became champion. It was a huge night for him as she was incredibly proud of him.

The match between Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns was nothing short of a classic match. Mercedes giggled while watching Ashley and Rebecca watch their men wrestle. She got even more excited when Jon went out to cash in the contract, now WWE champion. She was a bit emotional watching it all unfold as she knew how hard Jon worked to finally reach the top of the WWE mountain.

The three men walked through the back curtain, all sharing a hug together. Joe and Colby were so happy and proud of their friend. They were happy to share the moment with him as well. Jon thanked everyone he needed to before eyeing his fiancée. She had a proud smile tattooed across her face, waiting to congratulate him.

"Baby!" She beamed as he picked her up and held her close to him.

"You did it! I'm so ridiculously proud of you! It's your time!" She squealed before he passionately kissed her.

"I love you so much Mercedes, thank you." He grinned once they let go of the kiss.

"I love you too baby! Time to celebrate!" Mercedes giggled as she was so happy for her soon to be husband, finally WWE Champion.