95

"Now you're gonna make me prepare a damn speech!" Colby joked one week later as he and Jon were in Stamford, Connecticut. The two were there to have their meeting with Paul about Jon's Hall Of Fame induction ceremony this April during WrestleMania weekend.

It was no surprise to anyone that Jon chose Colby to induct him into the Hall Of Fame. It was between Colby and Joe. Joe took no offense to it as the three knew at some point they would most likely be inducted together as The Shield. Colby and Jon were extremely close as were their children. Jon was happy to have his brother induct him into the Hall Of Fame this year.

"I gotta do a fuckin' speech too, ass!" Jon teased as they were leaving WWE Headquarters. The meeting with Hunter went well as the news would be out later this week for Dean Ambrose to be inducted this year.

"Ha ha, well I'm happy for you brother. Very well deserved and you know we're all proud of you." Colby said, patting him on the shoulder as the two went to grab coffee and breakfast together, just like they did back in Utah.

"Thanks brother, I just didn't expect it. I thought for sure Mercedes would get inducted before me, hell ten years before me. But she's excited and proud of me, the kids are excited. So it's all good." He replied as the two sat down at a table.

"It's all great stuff, bud." Colby said as the two switched topics while in Connecticut.

Back home, Mercedes just dropped Callie off at dance. She would be there from three until seven that evening, focusing on her Nationals dance competition coming up. Callie couldn't wait for Nationals and to dance with Claire, Bryton, Asher, and a few others in the group routine. Dance was her first love and it would always be her home.

As Callie walked into the studio, she went to the cubbies as she was caught off guard. She already saw Claire, Asher, and Bryton's things in theirs. However, she saw someone new who was putting his stuff away. He was about half a foot taller than her, skin tone mirroring her own mother's. He had light brown hair, gently curly at the top with blue eyes and pearly white smile. Callie didn't recognize him but was unsure if he started to come in while she was working in LA.

"Hi, I'm Jacob. Jacob Carter." He smiled, sticking his hand out to shake hers as he turned around to see her looking curiously as to who he was.

"Hi! I'm Callie Good, nice to meet you." She grinned, showing off her braces as the two shook hands.

"Nice to meet you too, have you been here for a while? I may or may not be a little lost." He admitted, making Callie giggle.

"Yes, I've been here since I was two years old. C'mon, I'll help you." She continued to giggle, leading Jacob into the studio room that they would be rehearsing in. Callie immediately went to go hug Claire and Asher as Jacob introduced himself to them as well. After they all warmed up, their dance teacher, Miss Ashtyn came in to the room.

"So, are we ready to prep for Nationals today?" Ashtyn asked as everyone cheered and clapped, ready to put in the work for the biggest dance competition of the year.

"First, I'd like to introduce the newest member to our team, Jacob Carter. He just recently moved here from Portland, Oregon and he seems pretty excited to be with us as we are to have you." Ashtyn grinned as everyone greeted Jacob and applauded for him to be with them. Jacob went on to talk about his dance career thus far, explaining how he was mostly self taught but was excited to be in a full studio for the competitive side.

"I also want to congratulate Callie on her third season of her show, Alex and Olivia! As well as her new Disney remake movie of the original film from 2014, Descendants as she will be playing Mal." She added as everyone cheered for Callie.

"Thank you Miss Ashtyn!" Callie grinned as Claire hugged her best friend tight. They continued to talk about Nationals before getting into groups to work on the choreography.

"Congrats on the movie, Callie." Jacob smiled as the two were sitting down to grab some water.

"Oh, thank you. I'm excited but right now I'm happy to be here to dance, and now I get to help you around the studio." Callie giggled and blushed, happy to get to know Jacob and show him around the studio.