68

Three Weeks Later|WrestleMania

"I can't wait to watch you later baby! You're gonna do amazing! And it feels good to be here as your wife and pregnant with our second baby." Mercedes beamed while she and Jon were cuddling in bed, early morning of WrestleMania before they had to get up and go anywhere.

"I'm glad you and Liam are here baby. I have my three greatest gifts with me." Jon smiled as he moved his head to kiss her small yet growing pregnant belly.

"Nowhere else we'd rather be at baby. I think I also wanna tell everyone about the baby. Everyone's gonna be here. Becks and Colby already know, but I wanna tell everyone." She admitted while enjoying the quiet time with her husband.

"Whatever you wanna do is perfectly fine with me babe. You're twelve weeks and two days now, so you're getting ready to be in the second trimester already. Whenever and whomever you wanna tell is all good." He replied as the two kissed before getting up and ready for the day.

Mercedes and Jon happily got ready for the day. He had to leave a bit earlier to rehearse his entrance and go over any last minute things that came attached with WrestleMania day. Mercedes got herself ready, letting Liam sleep in since they'd have a long day ahead. She happily ate breakfast with her toddler before heading out to find their friends. She spotted Jon with all of their friends. Rebecca and Colby with Bryton, Pam and Fergal, Ashley and Joe, along with Jon.

"It is so good to see you, Mercy! We're happy for you to be doing what you feel is right, but we do miss you." Ashley said while holding Liam, greeting her best friend and nephew.

"I miss you guys too! But honestly it's been great to just be home with my baby and be a wife. Everything has been going great." Mercedes giggled while eyeing her husband.

"Something going on?" Pam asked, having a sense of feeling that her best friend knew something that no one else did.

"Maybe. Maybe you're getting a niece or nephew in October!" Mercedes cheered as everyone gasped. The couple had huge grins across their face.

"Shut up!" Ashley exclaimed before hugging Mercedes.

"For real?!" Pam squealed while looking at the two.

"Oh yeah." Jon chuckled as he hugged his wife.

"I'm twelve weeks and two days today! I'm due October Twenty Ninth, so baby and Liam will be just two years apart. Twenty six months apart if you wanna get technical." She replied as everyone was very excited for the two.

"Congratulations you two." Joe grinned while hugging them.

"Yes, congratulations. More nieces and nephews for us to love." Fergal commented.

"I can't wait to have another baby. It was a huge reason why I wanted to leave honestly." Mercedes admitted while looking at everyone.

"Very understandable. You're an amazing mother, no doubt that'll change." Ashley grinned at her friend.

"Definitely. And feel free to give us all, all the nieces and nephews. One and done club over here." Rebecca teased her friend as they laughed, celebrating the pregnancy of Mercedes and Jon's second baby ahead of an amazing night.