39

"Alright bubs, it's just us for one more day." Mercedes smiled at her three month old son.

She and Liam were home alone that day. Jon flew out to Raw to make his return. He and Joe would be having a storyline together. Roman Reigns was the current WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Roman was a bad guy now, so Dean Ambrose would come back in hopes to take the championship from his former brother.

Everyone was so excited to see Jon finally return to the ring. Even if they were just starting the story tonight, it would be amazing to see Dean Ambrose back in WWE. Mercedes was definitely a proud wife. Joe and Jon were excited to finally work together too.

"Daddy's gonna be returning tonight, babe! We have to watch daddy." She giggled while nursing her son. She was so excited to watch Jon back in action, promo or match.

It was also going to be very interesting when Mercedes would return. She's been getting back in shape again after her pregnancy. She worked out for majority of the pregnancy minus the last few weeks. Now, she was able to do more intense workouts. It was only a matter of time until she could get back in the ring.

Later that night, Mercedes was cuddling with baby Liam. She had Raw on, which she was still keeping up with all of her friends and peers. She was excited yet nervous to watch her husband come back. It would definitely shake things up a bit.

Joe (Roman Reigns) had a match against Fergal (Finn Balor) for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. The two had a great match even with Joe as the bad guy and Fergal as the good guy. It also shook things up a bit. However, post match is when Jon (Dean Ambrose) made his return known.

"Ahh! There he is!" She squealed. His entrance music hit before coming out of nowhere, hitting Joe (Roman) with a steel chair. Jon (Dean) continued his attack until he held up the championship. The fans were blowing the roof off the place to see him back. Everyone missed him and it felt damn good to be back.

"I'm so proud of you baby! You looked awesome!" Mercedes beamed an hour later. She got Liam to sleep and awaited her husband's call.

"Thank you, beautiful. I can't wait to have you both on the road with me and to see you both tomorrow. It feels damn good to be back." Jon admitted with a huge grin. Let the next chapter unfold.