107

Two months later, Jon, Liam, and Aiden were spending some guy time together. Jon and Aiden went to Orlando to visit with Liam and Brittney as they were going back and forth to also be able to see Callie perform on their one off day from NXT. Aiden was relieved to get some time with his dad and brother, given he was having a hard time.

He was going through his first breakup. Yes, he was only fourteen. But he loved his now ex girlfriend. He found out that she was cheating while he was in Los Angeles with his family and she was back home in Utah. Aiden knew he was young and things like this were bound to happen, but he was an emotional kid and loved hard. It was nice to have the distraction with being with his dad and brother, given they were the only guys, minus Jeremy and now Jacob, in the family.

"It'll be alright, bud. I know shit like this happens and you're a hard lover, and you have a lot stronger emotions. But you're fourteen as well, you have forever to find the perfect girl for you. And a perfect girl for you won't go out and do what Zoey did." Liam said, patting his younger brother on the back while they were out in Orlando and Brittney was getting her hair done.

"I know, just fucking sucks. Girls are bitches. Minus mom and our sisters and Britt." Aiden shrugged, still pissed with what happened.

"Fair enough, bud. But focus on you, you've got band and stuff coming up, that'll be good. Plus you'll have a better reason to watch TV when you get home." Liam chuckled as Jon knew where his oldest son was going with the conversation, given Liam already told Mercedes and Jon.

"What?" Aiden asked as he was confused.

"Britt and I are making our TV debuts at the end of the year. She will be Britt Raine, which is just a shortened version of her full name. My ring name will be Jay Ambrose, just basically using the first letter of my middle name and taking dad's in ring last name. But yeah, we're gonna be on NXT TV by end of the year. Hard work pays off." Liam grinned as Jon was proud of his son and Aiden was proud of his brother.

"Congrats, Liam! Proud of you buddy." Aiden grinned, feeling distracted by the great news his brother just announced.

"Thanks bud. Grind never stops." Liam chuckled as the two agreed, spending some much needed guy time together after all the travels and chaos within the family.