106

"Be safe. Call me if you need anything." Mercedes said as she was dropping Callie off with Jacob two days later. Jacob was taking Callie out on their first date, which they were going to see a movie and get some ice cream during their downtime from rehearsals. Mercedes knew the day would come that Callie would start dating, but still wanted her to be safe.

"I will mommy, thank you! I love you!" Callie smiled, hugging her mom as they saw Jacob waiting inside for Callie.

"I love you baby, have fun." Mercedes waved off as Callie hopped out of the car, heading inside the theatre where she saw Jacob.

"You look beautiful." Jacob smiled after the two hugged and he kissed her cheek. She was wearing a baby pink tank top with some denim shorts and sandals, her hair in a braided ponytail and did some light makeup.

"Thank you, you look handsome too." She blushed and giggled before they went to go check in. He thanked her before they got their snacks and headed towards the theatre.

"Ready for the first date to begin?" Jacob quietly asked as the lights went low, preparing for the movie to start.

"I am. Was this part of your plan or something?" She snickered, happy to be on her first date with Jacob and her first date in general.

"Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't." He winked, the two holding hands and beginning to watch the movie they chose to go see together.

The two enjoyed the movie together as it was just under two hours long. Afterwards, they walked up to the ice cream shop that was right in front of the theatre, only separated by parking lots. The teens were having fun together, enjoying each other's company.

"That was a fun first date." Callie grinned after taking a bite of her ice cream.

"Indeed it was. Does this mean I get to take you on more?" Jacob asked with a smile, making Callie blush and laugh.

"You made it official saying I'm your girlfriend and you're my boyfriend. So you can take me out on as many dates as you want." She beamed while looking at her new found boyfriend, feeling giddy and excited.

"Can do, baby." He chuckled, the two enjoying all of their first date together.