73

"Merry Christmas babe." Mercedes smiled six weeks later while holding now two month old baby Taylor. Jon was helping to put together Liam's toys after they opened their gifts.

"Merry Christmas baby. Another successful Christmas, but our first as a family of four." He said before leaning over to kiss his wife.

"Yes! I'm so happy that we had another successful holiday season with our sweet babies! And next year, Tay will be able to actually play with her toys." She giggled as Jon was putting together a train track for Liam.

"That she will, but for now we can enjoy them at this age." He smiled as they enjoyed their Christmas Day together.

+

A few days later, Liam was over with Colby, Rebecca, and Bryton for a play date. Liam and Bryton were very excited to see each other, given they were like brother and sister. Mercedes was happy to see them together as well as to get some quiet time since Taylor kept her up most of the night last night.

"Liam over at Colby's?" Jon asked as he saw Mercedes nursing Taylor and trying to get her to sleep.

"Mhm. I told them we'd come over for dinner but let the two get some time together. It's good for both of them and they're practically siblings." She replied while soothingly rubbing her baby daughter's back.

"Definitely, I'm sure they missed each other." He chuckled before beginning to tape up his wrists.

"Oh yeah. But I'm gonna get Tay to sleep and I'm gonna sleep, since someone wanted to use me as a human pacifier all night." She chuckled while looking down at her daughter.

"Alright baby, get some sleep. I'll be down in the garage to get a work out in before I leave next week." He replied as the two kissed and he headed downstairs.

Mercedes got Taylor down for a nap and fell asleep too. Jon headed to the garage to get a work out in. He was off for one more week before he'd make his return after Taylor's birth and prior to the Royal Rumble. He loved being home with his wife and children, but was looking forward to going back on the road and heading towards WrestleMania in three months.

"Fuck!" Mercedes heard Jon shout two hours later. She and Taylor were catching up on rest before she heard her husband shout loudly. She quickly removed the covers off of her body and headed downstairs to see what was going on.

"Baby? What's wrong?" She asked as she saw Jon crouched and clutching on to his right arm.

"I fuckin' did something to my arm." He gritted and carefully stood back up.

"Where at babe? Do you need me to take you to the hospital?" She asked before barely tapping his bicep area and he gritted his teeth.

"No, I'll go. Stay here with Tay and I'll figure it out." He groaned as she seemed uneasy about the decision, but let him do his thing.