87

"Ready for war?" Rebecca asked two weeks later as she and Mercedes were sitting inside the ring together while the iconic Hell In A Cell cage was lowered around the ring for the time being.

Mercedes and Rebecca would be opening up Hell In A Cell to defend their WWE Women's Tag Team Championships. They would be competing in the first ever women's tag team championship match inside the steeled structure. Asuka and Iyo Sky revoked their rematch clause as the four of them would compete inside the cell.

"Hell yeah! Here's to also hoping that neither of us or our opponents get injured. I don't have much time left on this deal anyways." Mercedes said as Rebecca nodded her head.

"Oh yeah, you're done after Rumble right?" The Irish woman asked while they were still sitting inside the steeled structure.

"I'm not entirely sure. I know it's not much past the new year, but I'm just kinda going at my own pace. I want to actually end on a happy note and not be burnt out like I was with Liam. That's why I didn't sign a super long deal. Plus I know Jon and I want more kids, maybe one or two more. So I didn't wanna sign a five or six year long deal." She explained while Rebecca nodded her head and listened.

"Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. You know we all support you at the end of the day. But let's get ready for our match first, champ." She replied, patting Mercedes on the shoulder.

Mercedes and Rebecca got ready for their opening match at Hell In A Cell. They were fully in their "Sasha Banks" and "Becky Lynch" personas before the event started. Colby and Jon did great at keeping them calm, given both women were nervous as they were making history with their match. However, once their respective entrance music was played, all the fears went away and they were ready to be locked in hell.

Sasha, Becky, Asuka, and Iyo put on an insane Hell In A Cell match. It was very worthy for match of the night or even a match of the year contender. The four of them had about thirty minutes and definitely delivered hell to one another. However, Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch came out victorious with their women's tag team titles and Sasha's Women's World title.

"Love you, proud of us." Mercedes said as the two held up their championships after being victorious with their match.

"Same here, let's keep grinding." Rebecca said before the cameras went to the next match after a hellacious first battle inside of Hell In A Cell.