CHAPTER 2

After several rounds of uncontrolled passion and having gone crazy with the movement of their hips until dawn, they both rested naked on the messy sheets.

"You really are worth every penny," Kinn said as he stared at the ceiling trying to catch his breath.

"Well, you're not that bad yourself," Porsche told him as he lit a cigarette with his lighter. He couldn't deny it, he loved smoking when the sex was so good. His client took the cigarette from his hands and took a puff.

"What kind of a name is Phoenix?" Kinn asked as he basked in the nicotine smoke that couldn't disguise the smell of sweat and sex that spread through the room after the four rounds they'd had.

"It's a stage name," replied the call boy and lit another cigarette since the previous one once again belonged to his client.

"Does that mean I slept with someone and I don't even know his name?" Kinn said surprised and Porsche let out a small laugh.

"It happens sometimes," he answered gracefully.

"Seriously...what's your name?," Kinn asked him as he caressed the call boy's tanned silhouette with his fingertips.

"Isn't it better if we keep our relationship strictly professional?" Porsche asked surprised by his customer's sudden interest.

"It's true...," he said with a flirtatious smile as he continued to caress his naked body, "But what if I want to hire you again?"

"Well, you know where to find me," Porsche told him and kissed him slowly on the lips. God, he got lost in the kisses of this dark-eyed young man.

He had to stop.

It's one thing to pretend you like him, it's another thing to get attached to your client if you really like him. That was a luxury he couldn't afford.

"I have to go back," Porsche told him as he got up and picked up his scattered clothes on the floor.

"How about we come to an agreement," Kinn said from the bed, completely naked, "I want to hire you for a week."

"A week?," Porsche said with a warm smile as he got dressed.

"Well, you're underestimating me," Kinn said, reaching for his checkbook.

"I only work nights," the boy replied. He was not going to be intimidated by this young man's money.

"So seven nights," Kinn said, "Each night is 2,500 so seven nights..."

"Do you have $17,500 to spend with no problem?" asked the call boy with surprise.

"When I like something, there's nothing I won't do to make it mine," Kinn said.

Porsche smiled at him as if he didn't believe what the young man was saying, however, when he saw the hotel room where he was, he realized that this boy was serious. The room not only had an outdoor pool, but it was the most luxurious suite he had ever been in.

"Okay, I'll be yours...for seven nights," Porsche told him coquettishly.

"Who do I have to write the check out to?" Kinn asked as he picked up a Mont Blanc pen to sign.

"To Yok's Bar," Porsche answered as he put on his shoes.

"You're not going to give me your name, are you?" Kinn said somewhat annoyed and Porsche smiled mischievously, which was a beautiful sight for the rich boy.

"We're not that close yet," replied Porsche.

"I doubt that since I took you in every possible way yesterday night," Kinn said with a similar smile that made Porsche's heart skip a beat.