CHAPTER 38

Kinn couldn't help but fear losing Porsche even though he was resting his head calmly on his chest after sleeping together all night. The doctor said that the next few hours were critical so the thought of losing him still lingered and it scared him to death.

That kind of fear was hard to forget...

"Does it hurt a lot?" Kinn asked as he gently caressed Porsche's bandaged wrists, who had awakened to the touch of his hands.

"Not really," Porsche told him as he looked at the damage that he had done to himself, feeling guilty for doing something so stupid.

Kinn kissed his forehead tenderly and said with a smile, "You're going to be fine, I know, you're strong."

Porsche nodded and just hugged Kinn. Only in his arms did he truly feel safe from all the danger that surrounded him.

Suddenly the morning news appeared on television, "Korn Teerapanyakul, president of the Teerapanyakul group, has been arrested this Saturday on alleged charges of corruption and organized crime. The judge established his arrest without bail due to the magnitude of the evidence against him."

"My father won't take this lightly," Kinn said as he watched the reporters talk about the main family and the different businesses they ran; among those they also associated the company that Kinn had built for years trying to distance himself from his father.

Only with those statements, it was most likely that the sponsors wouldn't want to work with his agency again and that all his years of effort might have been in vain.

"During the same arrest, actor T., has also been accused of attempted murder and assault on the victim P.K. for which his bail was set at 25 million dollars," the reporter said with a serious look on his face.

"Everyone already knows who it is, there's no need to hide it with acronyms," said Vegas, who had entered the room unexpectedly.

"Vegas...," Porsche said and got up from the bed to say hi to him but his friend just smiled at him, gesturing for him to lie down again.

"Dad is going to retaliate," Kinn said worriedly as he got out of bed, trying not to make his lover uncomfortable in front of his cousin, "He's going to find out who helped Porsche arrest him."

"We all knew very well what the risk was and we don't regret it," Vegas said seriously, "The important thing now is to find a way to protect Porsche."

"I never wanted any of you involved in this," Porsche said, sadly.

"Sooner or later it was going to happen," Kinn's cousin said, "But you were too foolish to show your face."

"I thought I would take full responsibility, I didn't expect to get out of this alive," Porsche said but Kinn was immediately furious.

"Don't you dare repeat that!," he said, annoyed.

"It was stupid what I did, I know, I won't do it again," Porsche said anguished, "Just don't be mad at me please."

But Kinn was furious hearing those words from his mouth so he preferred to leave the room rather than continue arguing with him, causing Porsche to shed a couple of tears.

"Don't take it the wrong way," Vegas said and took him by the hand, "My cousin suffered a lot from all this and that's why he reacted like this"

"I didn't mean to hurt him," said Porsche, "I thought that dying was the best thing I could do for him."

Vegas then sat in a chair, looked him in the eye, and said, "My mother committed suicide when I was 18 years old, and no matter how much time has passed, I still can't live with the anger I feel that she left us like that."