CHAPTER 26

WARNING / DISCLAIMER: This chapter contains content not suitable for children under 21 years of age without adult supervision. It is warned that scenarios that refer to sexual abuse and torture will be presented, so the readers are asked to read this chapter at their own risk.

The scenes referring to this topic will be separated from the text by asterisks and in bold in this way ***Sentence***

Long paragraphs will be divided by the words WARNING AND END OF WARNING

........................

WARNING

"Damn you asshole! Stay still or it will be worse for you!"

"Hit him with the bat so he doesn't move"

"The idiot bit me, tie him tighter!"

I just hold the silver bracelet with the moon medal in my hands tightly since that's the only thing keeping me from screaming again. If I don't scream, they won't hit me again.

"He is very beautiful..."

"Don't let him close his legs"

"You make this feel good, it's so tight"

END OF WARNING

"Porsche! Porsche!," Kinn yelled trying to wake him up as he writhed agitatedly on the bed as he slept. Memories of those damned assholes came back to haunt his mind, even in his dreams, like a poison.

His eyes snapped open and he jerked from Kinn's grasp as if he was trying to break free of an aggressor but Kinn just held him carefully so he could see who he was, "It's me, look at me please."

Realizing it was Kinn, Porsche calmed down and slowly pushed him aside. He was breathing heavily after the nightmare so he sat up carefully on the bed to breathe easier.

"Are you okay?" Kinn asked worriedly, giving him a glass of water to drink and calm down.

"That bloody killer clown," Porsche said with a grin, "I shouldn't have watched that horror movie before bed."

"Clown?," he asked, puzzled.

"The one from the Terrifier. It really freaked me out and I can't believe I dreamed about it," he told him with a smile. Kinn knew that he was lying and his excuse was so silly, but he preferred not to insist on the subject since apparently he didn't like to talk about it.

"The medicines the nurse gave you to rest don't seem to be taking effect, you barely slept 20 minutes," he told him worriedly and stroked his head tenderly, but Porsche pushed his hand aside.

"You really don't have to be here, I'd rather you go, you must be busy with your work," he told him as he stood up.

"Where are you going?" he asked worriedly.

"I'm just going to the bathroom," he told him and walked carefully, holding onto the wall until he reached it. Every time Kinn wanted to help him, he pushed him aside and preferred to do everything alone, as if he were trying to regain control over himself.

He closed the door and turned on the bathroom light, not noticing the mirror in front of him. It was the first time he had clearly seen the wounds on his body. His eye was swollen, his cheek was dark purple, and he had stitches at the corner of his lip. His left arm was in a splint, while his legs were battered and full of cuts.

With his fingertips he began to explore each of the wounds carefully, even wondering how he came to have so many of them. The state he was in was truly deplorable.