CHAPTER 12

Porsche woke up to the gentle touch of the sea breeze in his face and although momentarily he did not recognize where he was, he soon realized the wonderful landscape in front of his eyes. It really was a paradise and it seemed as if the sea water shone like a sapphire from the sun's rays.

"You finally woke up," Kinn said. He was drinking coffee in front of the window wearing only a bathrobe.

"Why didn't you wake me up," Porsche said with a smile as he sank between the sheets like a purring cat.

"You looked very comfortable," he said with a smile as he sipped from his cup.

"It's a bad habit of yours not to wake me up," Porsche said cheerfully as he grabbed a bathrobe to cover himself and sat down to eat breakfast with Kinn, "We had to get up early to take advantage of this wonderful place."

"Don't worry, I already have everything planned," he answered while eating some fruit, "I only have one question for you because and depending on your answer the plan would change."

"What is it?" Porsche asked as he ate an omelet with coffee.

"Do you know how to swim?" he asked.

"I was part of my highschool's swimming team," Porsche said happily as he was somewhat excited at the surprise his client might have for that day.

"Then my plan will go into effect," the wealthy young man said as he got up to remove his clothes and change into something more comfortable.

"What plan?" Porsche asked, sucking into a piece of juicy mango as he watched Kinn undress, revealing his lean and muscular frame.

"Today we're going for a ride on a yacht," his client replied as if he hadn't said anything out of the ordinary as he changed into shorts and a T-shirt before Porsche's watchful eyes.

"Are you...serious?," asked the call boy trying not to choke on the piece of mango in his mouth.

"Yeah, so get ready with something comfortable to swim in and bring a change of clothes for dinner," he told him cheerfully.

Porsche couldn't help but yell from how excited he was, causing Kinn to nearly fall over from the explosive reaction he had.

"You really are the best customer I've ever had!," he yelled as he kissed him on the cheek and hastily packed the clothes into one of the suitcases.

............

A car that was waiting for them in the lobby took them to the port where they took a boat. After a few minutes of traveling on the high seas, they arrived at an incredible white yacht where the captain was waiting for them.

"Welcome," the officer told them as he handed out complimentary cocktails.

"I feel like I'm in a James Bond movie," Porsche said with a smile as the captain laughed at his remark.

"I'm glad you like it," Kinn replied kindly but the boy paid him no attention and ran outside to see the view from the bow of the boat, observing the open sea in all its splendor.

"Are we swimming here?!," Porsche yelled as he saw the unbelievably crystal clear water beneath his feet.

"Of course," Kinn replied with a cheerful smile.

So they both took off their clothes, leaving only a pair of bathing trunks, and jumped into the water. It was cold but it felt great because of how hot it was at noon.

The captain of the boat gave them a pair of snorkels and they dove into the water to appreciate the wonders of the ocean. The reef was spectacular for its diversity and vibrant colors, worthy of paradisiacal beaches like those in Thailand.