CHAPTER 4

Porsche felt the light through the bedroom windows so he sheltered his face as the curtains in the room rose. He felt very comfortable laying his head down on the feather pillows and feeling the touch of his naked body between the silk sheets...

Silk sheets?

He snapped his eyes open and realized that he had spent the night in his client's room. Normally he left the room at dawn and arrived early on his motorcycle to accompany his brother for breakfast.

But that morning he realized it was almost 9 am and he had 15 missed calls on his phone from Porschay.

How was this possible? He had never done it and...

Was his client asleep next to him?

He picked up his cell phone, careful not to wake up his client, and dialed his brother who answered immediately.

"Porsche! Are you okay? Why didn't you answer?" asked the little boy with a voice full of anguish. His older brother had told him not to call him when he was working but he decided to disobey him since he got scared when he didn't show up that morning.

"Yes I'm fine, I had... work to do," he replied almost silently, "Sorry for worrying you"

"God, I thought something bad happened to you. Where are you?," he asked anxiously.

"I'm at a friend's house, I'll be home in 10 minutes," he answered quietly and then asked, "Have you had breakfast yet?"

"Yes, I'm already at school, I couldn't wait for you," replied the little boy.

"You did well," Porsche said with a smile.

"Be careful please, you're all I have," Porschay said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"I know, I love you," Porsche said and noticed that Kinn had already woken up behind him and was holding his phone. He looked like he was going through some emails.

"I love you too," his brother said happily, "See you at lunchtime"

"Yes, see you there, bye," Porsche said with a smile and hung up the phone. Then he slowly turned around and looked at the wealthy young man behind him who seemed distracted by his messages.

Without taking his eyes off the screen, Kinn asked, "I love you? Who was that?"

"It's none of your business...," Porsche replied somewhat annoyed, "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I'm sorry, it's just... you looked very comfortable," he told him with a smile as he kissed his cheek.

"The night is over, you no longer have those privileges," Porsche replied and Kinn smiled after hearing him say that.

"Ok then to apologize for this blunder of letting you sleep late, let me buy you breakfast," he said with a smile as he stroked his dark hair.

"I only work nights," Porsche said and quickly went to collect his clothes but suddenly realized that he only had the lingerie and the coat from the night before, so he couldn't walk down the street at that hour without attracting attention.

"Breakfast isn't going to kill you," Kinn replied cheerfully, and after seeing the clothes in Porsche's hands, added, "I can also lend you some clothes to wear. Because...I don't think you'll want to walk out in such an extravagant outfit."

"I can accept the clothes, but not the breakfast" he replied as he folded the clothes he was wearing on the couch.

"Indulge me in this," Kinn told him, taking his arm and pulling Porsche back onto the bed for a kiss.