CHAPTER 3

Porsche didn't have time to feel sorry for himself, he didn't have that luxury. In this world you are either strong or you are eaten alive.

So after making the deposit, he returned to Yok's Bar to prepare for the night with Kinn. The bar had an exclusive closet for the boys where they could choose luxury clothes for exclusive clients.

Even though most of these suits belonged to Porsche as he was the star, he had no problem sharing them with the rest. Except with Jom, the second most popular in the bar, who he hated with all his might since he always ratted him out with his uncle.

The feeling was mutual since he also detested him. Jom did not understand why the other customers chose Porsche first even though they were both very similar physically. He was so frustrated that he even thought at times that he was only taken into account because number one was not available. It was humiliating to be considered second-tier.

"So you're going to be busy this week?" Jom asked him as he took a red coat from the hanger.

"My clients never get tired of my skills," Porsche replied arrogantly as he donned a black Balmain coat with a spectacular jasmine embroidered on the lapel, one of his many unique gifts from his clients.

"Perhaps only the lonely seek you out because they have nothing better to do," the boy said as he put on a Cartier watch.

"That would be true if I wasn't the highest paid in this place, not like some who are just scraping by for scraps," the rest of the boys burst out laughing but stopped immediately upon seeing Jom's furious face.

"Maybe it's true, however no matter how much you win, you're always the most miserable. You don't even have enough to wear decent clothes and you have to steal from Yok's closet," said his rival as he put on his makeup.

"At least I spend it on important things, not like you who use all your money on drugs. Is it that you can only cushion your miserable life with drugs? Or is it your only satisfaction to rat me out to my uncle?" Porsche told him as he combed his hair in front of the mirror.

Jom was filled with rage after hearing those words and jumped on Porsche, slamming his face into the glass, but before he could hit him again, Pete jumped to his defense, "Don't harm the most valuable asset or it will take your pay, and I really doubt that you have enough to pay for it."

"He's the one who started it," Jom told him, but suddenly Pete grabbed his arm, noting the needle marks he had from the heroin he injected himself with.

"You know that the use of drugs is prohibited in this establishment," he told Jom furiously, "Yok is going to find out about this."

"Fuck you!," Jom told him, slipping out of Pete's grasp and walking out of the room with that arrogant face of his.

"Are you okay?" Pete asked Porsche as he held down his forehead.

"Yes, luckily he didn't hurt my face," the call boy said to his friend, adjusting his hair to hide the blow, although he could still feel the pain.

"Put on some makeup," Tay told him, seeing his skin turning red from the injury.

"Jom is a jerk look how he hurt me," Porsche said as he knew customers paid less when they beat him up.

"At least now Yok will find out that he used heroin and will ask him to take tests again," Pete said, worried about the state in which Jom's veins were due to his drug addiction. The chief of staff was the only one who really cared about the sex-workers and asked them to get regular STD tests to keep them healthy.

Of course, they were also required to do them regularly since they couldn't afford for their clients to sue the bar for an infection. But in the event that a client infected them with something, because of their wealth, they would only pay a small fine.