CHAPTER 28

Kinn covered Porsche with a towel and carefully carried him onto the bed, for the boy had hardly any strength after all his crying. He laid him down on the sheets and with another towel began to dry his body slowly, being careful not to hurt his wounds.

He took some gauze from the medicine bag and cleaned the new wounds he had made with the pumice stone. He couldn't help but shed a couple of tears when he saw his face totally emaciated and swollen as if he had no soul.

He caressed his head tenderly and kissed his forehead before taking the moisturizing lotion to cool him down.

"Why is this happening to me?" Porsche said with a sigh, taking him by surprise.

"I don't know," Kinn said sadly and a couple of tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Maybe...it's because I'm a bad person," he said sobbing but Kinn met his eyes with tenderness.

"You're not a bad person," he told him as he gently stroked his hair.

"I am," Porsche said as if he had no soul, "And I got tired of pretending I am not..."

"Don't talk like that," Kinn replied worriedly, seeing him staring off into space.

"That's why...they do this to me," he said in a serious tone.

"This wasn't your fault," he told him but it seemed that Porsche wasn't listening and was lost in his thoughts.

"It's my fault...everything that happens to me...," he said sadly, "If it wasn't for me...my parents would still be alive and none of this would have happened to me."

Kinn just looked at him, pain filled his heart as he continued to say, "If I hadn't told them to buy me that damn toy they wouldn't have gone out that afternoon and they wouldn't have had that accident. Because of me...Porschay doesn't have any parents. That's why I deserve everything that happens to me, because I am a murderer..."

"Porsche, don't say that," he told him, now concerned, but it was as if Porsche were talking to himself.

"The first time I slept with someone, it was my uncle...," he said, lost in thought, "Silly boy, because of your mistake you don't have parents... That was what he told me before he raped me for hours eventhough I begged him to stop..."

Kinn just cried hearing Porsche, who showed a distraught but tearless face, "When Porschay got seriously ill, there was no way for me to save him from dying so I had to sell my body to a man 40 years older than me as if I was trash. Eventually I ended up becoming that. I deserved it, everything that happened to me, I deserved it for killing my parents"

"Time went by and then I started to like it...how sick is that?," Porsche said anguished.

Kinn just cried hearing this and continued to apply the antibiotic cream to his wounds as he continued, "I've never counted how many people have profited from me, but I'm assuming it's a lot for all the money you took from Yok... "

"Porsche stop..."

"Doesn't it gross you out?" he told him as tears again filled his eyes, "A guy like me..."

"Don't talk like that," Kinn begged tearfully but Porsche was lost in his mind.

"Six guys took turns with me, drugging and beating me, don't you think it's disgusting to touch me?," he said with no light in his eyes, "It was so horrible that all I remember is that if I screamed, they would hurt me.. ."

Then he met his eyes for the first time since he began to rant, "When they thought he was dead...they put me in a truck and dumped me in the river...like the trash that I am..."