CHAPTER 30

Kinn and Vegas arrived at a bar downtown where they had managed to track Porsche's whereabouts after several days of continuous searching. In that underground establishment, off the radar of the police, wealthy youths used to gather to consume drugs at a low cost.

Upon entering, making their way through the crowd of people, they immediately found Porsche as he was dancing shirtless and barefoot on the bar counter, completely out of his mind while some guys gave him more liquor to drink.

"What are you doing here, Kinn?" asked a familiar voice, and what Kinn never imagined to find was Tawan there.

"What are you doing here?," Kinn asked, surprised.

"I was worried about Porsche so I asked my family to look for him," Tawan said as he watched the boy dancing, "That's why I informed your bodyguards that he was here since I knew your men were looking for him."

"And why would you do that?" Vegas asked Tawan sarcastically.

"Because Porsche is my friend," he replied, trying to meet Kinn's eyes but he just stared at the boy in silence.

As he watched Porsche, Kinn remembered the first time he had met him at Yok's Bar. The beautiful cinnamon skin boy on top of the counter was not even the shadow of the one he met that night and that immediately conquered him with a single look.

Now Kinn could only see a hint of sadness in his beautiful black eyes similar to an injured bird, while the rest of the people in the bar only saw the movements he made with his thin body with lust.

Suddenly Porsche began to laugh like crazy when a strange boy took him by the waist by force to lower him next to him and kiss him passionately against the bar without warning.

Kinn was filled with fury at the sight. He quickly approached them, pushed away the guy who forcibly kissed Porsche and grabbed his lover from his waist before he fell to the ground because of how dizzy he was.

"Hey what the hell..." the guy tried to say but Kinn pulled out a gun and pointed it at the stranger, making everyone back away immediately.

"My Kinn!," Porsche said between chuckles upon seeing him and hugged him sweetly around the neck, totally lost to drugs, before kissing him softly on the cheek, "Come have fun with me..."

"Enough, I'll take you home," Kinn told him, but after hearing him say that, Porsche tried to wriggle free.

"I don't want to go," he said, pouting like a little boy, but Kinn just grabbed his waist and slung him like a sack of potatoes onto his shoulder, surprised to see how light he was.

Before Kinn could carry Porsche with relative ease, but now he hardly weighs.

"Let me go...," Porsche chuckled as he watched him forcefully lead him away.

Vegas laughed at that scene when he saw Tawan's idiot face when he realized that his little plan of false kindness to win over Kinn had not worked despite the fact that his cousin had found Porsche making out with another man.

"My cousin really loves him more than he ever loved you," he told Tawan with a wicked smile.

"That guy is going to ruin your cousin and I only want the best..."

"For you?" Vegas replied shrewdly to Tawan.

"For him," he said angrily and followed Kinn out into the parking lot. He was trying to hold on tight to Porsche so that he wouldn't fall while the boy hummed a song happily.

"Kinn, please leave him alone. Look what he's doing with his life," Tawan said, his face full of concern but Kinn wasn't listening as he settled Porsche in the car and put the seatbelt on. He took off his jacket and covered his bare chest to protect him from the cold.