CHAPTER 36

WARNING: The following excerpt contains violent scenes related to suicide. Please! I do not try to romanticize or encourage the belief that this is a way to solve any problem; rather, it is intended to show that it is a fatal negative consequence caused by the lack of therapeutic help in cases of clinical depression.

Suicide is not a way to solve mental health problems or an outlet for the pain they cause.

If you need help, contact your nearest suicide prevention center or inform your family of the self-destructive emotions you may be feeling until you contact a specialist.

Remember that there is always a way out and that no problem is so serious that it cannot be solved.

.....................................

Porsche looked at the view from suite 37 of the hotel as he remembered the first time he was there with Kinn. Although it appeared before his eyes the same landscape, he was no longer the same person because during all that time by Kinn's side he was able to experience feelings that he never thought he would experience.

Kinn....

Those warm black eyes with which he looked at him for the first time that night while he was dancing in Yok's Bar, still invaded his mind as one of the sweetest memories of his life.

And he knew that from the first time he kissed him on that same balcony he had completely conquered him and he couldn't help but think that it was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

He remembered that fearful kiss they shared on the ferris wheel and that became the first time they really kissed, with their hearts, giving everything of themselves. And what to say about the time they loved each other on the beach, watching the sunrise while the waves caressed them.

Or that time.....

When he said his name under the evening sun....

And he wanted to give himself to him completely to never let go, to become his and no one else's.

And the first time they were together during his birthday without any barriers as they smiled like crazy in his room as Kinn told him that he loved him after Porsche got up the courage to tell him that he was the sunshine of his life.

Memories...

It was strange to think that he had lived those moments in his life without giving them much importance when they happened but that later they had become the most beautiful moments in his heart.

"Ring"

His phone rang again but without seeing the screen, he knew who it was. He had been calling his phone for almost an hour, to the point that it was very likely that his battery would soon run out.

Porsche lit a cigarette and slowly consumed half of it, stubbed it out on the railing and held it delicately between his fingers for a few moments.

"That's the last one I'll give you," he said with a hint of sadness as he watched it closely, remembering all the times Kinn had taken his cigarette out of his hands. It was an apparently insignificant action but so important to both of them that it had become their little secret.

On this occasion, that cigarette would be the last...

He walked to the bed where he had prepared all the sealed letters addressed to the people he loved. He had written them in his own handwriting one by one, taking his time during sleepless nights for them to express everything he felt and apologizing for failing them.

But the most important of all was still open...

He took it in his hands, looking at the name on the front of the envelope, "Kinn..."