CHAPTER 20

It didn't take long after the official publication of the campaign for the new Balmain fragrance on the marquees of Bangkok with the handsome unknown model, for him to become a trend online.

His beautiful face was in the most important fashion magazines, so immediately the national and international fans began to search like crazy throughout all social networks for the identity of the handsome stranger.

However, for a week, the search for the model was fruitless as, unable to find him on the internet, people came to the conclusion that he was a complete mystery, adding to his charm.

Was he an angel fallen from heaven?

Fans asked the biggest influencers of Thai pop culture and fashion gurus for information of the unknown beauty, but no one knew his real name so the hashtag #TheBoyOfBalmain quickly became a worldwide trend.

And that result was to be expected....

Porsche didn't even have an email account and never opened a social media profile for fear that one of his clients would recognize him, thus revealing the nature of his work to his younger brother.

Likewise, his hard daily work schedule never gave him the time to experience the same activities as other young people his age, so he was not interested in socializing on the Internet for fear of not having anything interesting to talk about with his peers.

But today, Porsche was the mysterious star...

Balmain didn't expect the campaign to become a viral hit but were very happy that it did as they could better promote their new product to a new generation of buyers. All the attention they were giving the beautiful new model was free publicity.

"It can't be! There are more than 5 million tweets with your image," said Pol, Tankhun's manager, who was reviewing Balmain's campaign behavior online, "And you're trending number one on Tik Tok!"

"I still can't believe it," Porsche said nervously at the successful results of the promotional material.

"I believe it," Kinn said, meeting his eyes with a wide smile. He was very pleased with the results as a percentage of the marketing success would go to Porsche and he deserved that extra pay after how generous he had been to his little brother for so many years.

Besides that, he also knew that the intoxicating beauty of the cinnamon skin boy would never go unnoticed in the eyes of the audience...

"Sir, they ask us for a press conference to reveal his identity," Pol said upon seeing a petition with nearly 2 million signatures from fans tagged to SMC's official Instagram page.

"Tell me what you think," Kinn asked Porsche, seeing that he was a little worried about how things were developing.

"I don't know," he replied after a long sigh.

He was very nervous because, not only did the photos of him went viral on the internet, but because he saw that his younger brother was a little jealous that he had all the attention, especially during the week of the release of his first single as a rookie.

"I think you should do it," Porschay replied with a half smile, for while he was saddened that his music video didn't have the expected results on the internet because of Porsche's sudden appearance in the ad campaign, he didn't want his older brother to feel bad because of his success.

"Are you sure?" Porsche asked and the little boy nodded with a huge smile, giving him a big hug. Kinn held the little boy by the shoulder proudly as he knew what it meant to Porschay to have all his efforts overshadowed by the beauty of his older brother.