CHAPTER 34

"Looks like we're all set," Arm said as he handed Porsche a glass of liquor. Both were together in his apartment enjoying a bottle of whiskey.

"Good," Porsche said as he took a sip from his glass.

"Are you aware of the consequences of what it will mean to release this information?," Arm asked him worriedly, seeing him lost in thought.

"It's the only thing I can do," said Porsche, putting in order all the steps to follow to make his plan succeed.

"If they find out..."

"I'm dead," Porsche said with a cold look and took a cigarette from his pack to smoke, "I know that very well."

"It's not going to be easy at all," he said worriedly, "Kinn will most likely even hate you after this."

"I don't care if he hates me," Porsche said, taking a puff on his cigarette, "The important thing is I will protect him."

"Is that why you told him I was your boyfriend?" Arm said with a flirtatious smile.

Porsche just looked at him for a few minutes and inhaled the tobacco smoke again as he checked the documents on the desk, "It's better that he stays away from me."

"Don't you think you should tell him?" Arm said worriedly.

"The less he knows the better," Porsche replied, "That way Korn won't be able to link this to Kinn"

"I don't know if you're too brave or too stupid," his friend told him as he took a sip from his glass.

"Both," Porsche said with a smile and began arranging the folders on the table they had set up. There was very little left to do for all the pieces to fit into place.

"I can't believe your uncle gave you the last details you needed," Arm told him as he organized the information on his computer.

"I saved his life," he said as he went through the documents and marked the data with a highlighter, "It's the least he could do for me after being a jerk for so many years."

"Just be careful please," he told him, stroking Porsche's hair tenderly.

"My life is of little importance," he replied, and before Arm could say anything back, the apartment's doorbell rang. They both looked scared and took the weapons that they had stored under the cushions.

Porsche carefully approached the door with his pistol and asked on the intercom, "Who is it?"

"It's me," a familiar voice said, so Porsche immediately opened the door. It was Vegas and Pete arriving with the final details they needed to carry out their plan.

"Damn, we weren't expecting you, you almost scared us to death," Arm said as he wiped sweat from his brow nervously.

"Sorry," Pete said with a smile and handed a small box to Porsche.

"It's the last thing we needed," Pete told Porsche concerned, "But I don't think you want to see it."

"That doesn't matter," he told his friend, "What matters is how we're going to use it against him."

"Are you sure about what you want to do?" Vegas asked in anguish and took his hand, "You're going to take all the blame and give yourself a powerful enemy."

"I know," Porsche said, slipping out of his grasp and saying, looking into his eyes, "But I'm not afraid of your uncle."

......................

The days for the wedding were approaching and it seemed that the preparations were already ready. From the elegant tents to the elaborate centerpieces, everything was prepared down to the last detail. Tawan and his family's taste was really impeccable.