CHAPTER 43

"Lift your chin...yes perfect," Porsche was saying to one of the young trainees from Kinn's new agency.

The two of them had decided to change the name of the company to BOC to prevent the events of the wedding with Tawan from affecting the new brand that they had been developing for months.

Although the owners were those of the previous administration, now they remained behind the scenes to prevent the sponsors from being harmed with their previous scandals. Of course they were fully aware that Kinn was the owner since his business model generated them a lot of income, but they preferred to keep their partnership a secret to avoid inconvenience.

It also helped to attract investors that the agency's main artists, Khun Teerapanyakul and Porsche Kittisawasd, who were a magnet to attract new national and international fans, guaranteed a high income.

"Perfect," Porsche said with a smile upon seeing the result of the photo shoot with the trainee.

"I see you have a good eye," Vegas told him, who was there to advise him with his professional opinion since Porsche was still new to his career. Everything he did to be an excellent fashion photographer he had learned from Vegas.

"Thank you," Porsche said as he reviewed the photos on the screen along with the new boy, "Though I think the lighting is too strong."

"They're perfect," Vegas told him, trying to calm him down since he was a perfectionist with his work, which was both a virtue and a flaw.

"Thank you very much, now I'm leaving because I have rehearsals," the trainee said as he picked up his jacket from the floor.

"Go ahead," Porsche said and began arranging the camera accessories as well as the lights while the boy took his belongings and walked away, leaving the two photographers alone.

"I'm really glad you're back," Vegas told him with a smile as he finished reviewing the images on the screen, "You must miss your life in New York though."

"They were the best years of my life," he said cheerfully, "My time there helped me discover who I was."

"I'm glad" he said as he got up from the chair to help him carefully remove the light screens from the tripods since it was delicate.

While they were doing this, Vegas looked at Porsche for a few seconds, admiring his beauty and inadvertently said to him while caressing his cheek, "Porsche I know you think returning to Thailand is the best decision, but it hurts me that you sacrificed everything you worked for just to please Kinn. "

Porsche gently pulled his hand away and said, "I'm still doing what I like and I get to spend more time with my brother so I have more to gain."

"But the life you live here isn't the same as the life you lived there," Vegas said sadly and took his hand, "I really don't want you to get hurt for giving up on your dreams."

"You shouldn't worry," he told him with a sweet smile trying to reassure him.

"I worry because I care about you," he told him, looking into his eyes, "I care about you more than you think."

They both looked into each other's eyes for a few moments when Kinn suddenly entered the photography studio and after seeing them so close together, he told them annoyed, "I hope I don't interrupt the session."

"No, Kinn, we were just finishing up," Porsche told him with a smile as he quickly finished packing up his things. The two cousins, on the other hand, looked at each other with anger, as if they wanted to kill each other since Kinn's jealousy against his cousin Vegas apparently still caused tension between them since the "incident" between his beloved and him years ago when he found them together in his apartment.