CAPÍTULO 9

Porschay fearfully approached the offices of SMC, one of Thailand's leading music and television production companies, for one of the auditions they were organizing in search for new talents for the future projects they had.

Although he was not sure if he would be chosen among the thousands of young participants who wanted to fulfill the same dream as him, he was sure that he would give his best and would not give up no matter what they said.

He knew that he had told his older brother that it was an internship to convince him to let him attend, but in reality what he really wanted was to fulfill his dream of being a professional singer and this was the opportunity to make it real.

When he arrived they asked for his identification and gave him a number which he had to put on with a safety pin on his shirt. In reality, he was very nervous to introduce himself to the producers but he hit his cheeks with both hands to wake himself up since he had to show confidence.

At that moment he remembered his older brother's advice that fear is only in his mind and that as long as he has confidence in himself, there would be nothing to worry about.

His brother.

Porschay felt pain after lying to him in such a brazen way. He knew that Porsche wanted the best for him, but he couldn't put aside his greatest yearning for a simple concern.

"Better apologize than ask permission," he repeated to himself aloud as he tried to focus on the lyrics of the song he was going to perform.

Suddenly in his carelessness, he collided with a handsome young man of about 23 years old who spilled his coffee on his shirt.

"I'm so sorry," Porschay said but the man glared at him as if he had offended him.

"Look what you did you idiot!" he yelled at him annoyed as he tried to wipe himself with a napkin. Porschay still tried to clean it with his hands, but the man just pushed him away in annoyance. This angered the young musician since, although he had caused the accident, that guy shouldn't have treated him in such an impolite manner.

"It wasn't my fault, it was an accident," but the guy was still furious and after looking him up and down with contempt, he just turned around and left.

Porschay was shocked and annoyed that the guy didn't apologize for the way he yelled at him, so...

"Hey you mothe...!," he was about to shout an insult when someone covered his mouth with a hand.

"Easy, Porschay!," his best friend Macao said to him. He had apparently skipped class to accompany him to his audition and had been looking for him.

"What are you doing here?," he asked Macao.

"I came to support you and it seems I was just in time," he answered worriedly, letting go of his arm and then added, "Don't you know who he is?"

"And what does it have to do with me? He's an idiot," said Porschay, still furious at how the guy had behaved previously.

"That guy is Kim Teerapanyakul, the CEO of SMC," he whispered in his ear so that the rest of participants wouldn't hear.

"Someone that young?" Porschay asked puzzled.

"Yes, he is the one who decides who enters the company," replied Macao and Porschay's soul left his body. That was the worst first impression he could give. His dream of becoming a star had been shattered before it even started.

"Damn it!," Porschay said, punching against the wall, "What do I do now?"

Suddenly a woman with a folder, apparently one of the organizers, came out of the audition room and called Porschay's number.