CHAPTER 31

WARNING: This chapter contains scenes of explicit violence as well as torture, so its reading is not recommended for children under 21 years of age.

................

"Father, I need to talk to you," Kinn said as he entered the office of the Teerapanyakul leader, who was busy going through some documents.

"It's about the rape of the boy in your room, isn't it?," Kinn was surprised by how his father, in the few hours since Porsche had entered the house, had already had the context of the whole situation.

"Your spies are skilled, dad," Kinn answered and took a seat across from him.

"It is my duty to have full knowledge of the crazy things my children do because of their poor judgment," he said, looking furiously into his son's eyes and after a few seconds in silence he added, "And what do you hope to get from me?"

"I need your men to find those responsible for his pain," Kinn said coldly.

"What will I get in return?" he asked looking into his eyes.

"My loyalty," he replied.

His father laughed as if he had heard a meaningless offer and said, "Even if you are surprised by Kinn, I never doubted your loyalty to our family because I know your character."

"So what do you want in return?" the young Teerapanyakul asked and his father was ready with his offer. He took a manila folder out of the drawer and placed it on his desk.

"In this envelope are the names and addresses of the men responsible for hurting the boy. If you want it, you must become my heir," he said with a half smile as he had Kinn right where he wanted him.

Kinn knew that if he took that envelope he would be forever trapped within the organization that his father built and from which he had tried to flee for years. If he accepted his proposal, he would not have another chance to escape again.

However, the strong feeling that occupied his heart was enough to overcome his own desires, so he answered with complete confidence, "I accept."

"I'm not finished with my conditions yet," his father told him and immediately took out another envelope, "Here is the current location of your boy's uncle, the one who hurt him the most. If you want it, you must comply with the most important requirement ."

"Which is it?," he asked, concerned that the leader of the Teerapanyakul did not make offers that did not benefit him entirely .

"You'll have to leave that drug addict boy you've been fooling yourself with and marry Tawan," he told him coldly.

"What?" Kinn asked, distraught.

"Tawan's family is one of the most influential in Thailand, besides they have control of the most important seaports and an alliance with them would be very beneficial for us," he said in a machiavellian way.

"I don't love Tawan," he answered immediately.

"No one cares who you love, Kinn, what matters is power," Korn said angrily, looking into his eyes, "If you want power to get what you want, you must comply with my orders to the fullest, and that includes leaving that junkie whore upstairs in your room."

"How dare you call him like that!," Kinn told his father angrily.

"My terms Kinn, you accept them or you won't receive my help at all," he told him without an ounce of remorse.

His father was truly terrifying when he set his mind to something and Kinn found himself trapped. He was left with no options to carry out his revenge, but if he agreed, he would lose his freedom and the chance to be with the person he loved the most.