CHAPTER 24

His image was everywhere and Tawan's female fans completely dismissed him as a traitorous fucking homewrecker. In some messages they even gave his home address, motivating people to go looking for him.

"Porschay..." was the only thing that Porsche was able to utter as he was scared to death that they might hurt his little brother. He tried to get in contact with him on the phone but to no avail.

"I think he stayed at my house," Kinn told him and instead called his younger brother, who picked up immediately "Kim, is Porschay with you?"

"Yes, Kinn," he replied, and Porsche calmed down for a moment, but then grew annoyed as he realized what that answer meant at this hour.

"Hey what the hell is this #Porschethewhore hashtag?," Kim asked, confused.

"That asshole Tawan!," Kinn said annoyed, "We urgently need to talk to him before things get out of hand."

Suddenly a link was tagged to Porsche's Instagram which led to a youtube channel where the live broadcast that Tawan had published the night before was uploaded, "Look Kinn..."

They both sat on the bed to see it together.

In the video, Tawan was in a complete mess as he told his fans how he had been kind to his friend - he did not give a name - for months to help him get ahead in his career as a model but he had gotten involved with his boyfriend to improve his chances of success in the entertainment industry.

He indicated that after five years of relationship with Kinn, both were looking to get back together as a couple but Porsche had gotten in the way, ending any hope that they could have of coming back together.

He said that he still loved Kinn with all his might and that he wanted him to be happy, but it hurt his soul that both of them had played with his feelings like that. He also accused Porsche of having mocked the trust that he had in him but that even so he did not wish him any harm.

"Even though he hurt me, I just want them both to be happy because I love them so much," Tawan said while weeping like a small child.

"What a jerk!," Kinn said annoyed, "It's been a year since we broke up!"

The video continued with the photos of Kinn and Porsche kissing in the garden as proof and concluded by Tawan repeating that he will always remember the beautiful moments that he shared with Kinn and that he would love him forever.

"We have to get to the offices asap," Kinn said and grabbed two changes of clothes for both of them from his closet since it would be much worse if they both showed up in the same clothes from yesterday.

"Won't there be a problem if we go together?," Porsche asked as he got dressed.

"Right now... yeah," Kinn said while he kissed him on the forehead, "I'll ask my bodyguard to take you in one of my cars."

So after getting ready, the two quickly left in different vehicles and upon arrival saw that the building was surrounded by paparazzi.

Porsche had never wanted the spotlight and had only taken the modeling job because it was good money and would keep him away from prostitution, but he never really thought about what a public life might mean in his life.

"PORSCHE, IS IT TRUE THAT YOU STOLE TAWAN'S BOYFRIEND?," said one of the cameramen, putting the lens in front of his face.

"WHY WERE YOU SUCH A BAD FRIEND?," another yelled as he jostled with the other journalists.

"DID TAWAN DESERVE TO HAVE HIS TRUST BETRAYED?," they kept shouting.

Porsche said nothing and just rushed into the offices with Kinn's bodyguard, away from the celebrity cameras. Apparently no one wanted to hear his side of his story and they were already calling him guilty even though they didn't know the whole truth.