BETTER ANGELS - CHAPTER 15

The Story of Tawan Part 2

Tawan only felt intense pain that prevented him from moving...

Only the humid smell of the room where he was, mixed with his own blood, was the only thing that he could perceive in that intense darkness until he noticed a strange figure illuminated by the light of a candle.

"So you're awake already?" said the stranger, who was apparently getting dressed. His voice was very familiar.

The stranger approached Tawan, his face almost imperceptible due to the intense darkness, and held his face tightly before telling him, "Everything that happened here is recorded."

"What...?," Tawan gasped as tears rolled down his cheeks as he felt pain wash over him. He looked around trying to find a way to escape from that room, but he felt so afraid that he could barely speak.

"Your expression of pleasure was really great," the stranger replied as he admired his figure, causing him repulsion.

"Why?," Tawan asked, but it was almost like a whisper because he was so scared.

"No one interferes with my plans," he told him and suddenly stepped into the candlelight to reveal the face of Korn, Kinn's father.

"No!" Tawan shouted when he realized who it was and began to cry hard since he knew that this guy was a monster, but he never imagined that he would do something like that.

"What do you think will happen when I send this video to my son?," he told him with a fake smile, "Do you think he'll stay by your side when you've done something so vile?"

"I don't..."

"But you looked like you were enjoying it," he told him with a cold look while the boy just cried in terror.

"You drugged me..." he slurred.

"That doesn't matter," he told him full of hatred and held a knife to his throat, "My son will only see what you did and hate you."

"Why...?"

"Because I need you to do something for me," he told him as he plunged the edge of the knife into his neck, "I need you to get me information that the second family has stored in the Vegas studio."

"No..." Tawan said, "I can't."

"Then Kinn will find out about us," Korn said as he caressed his face with his fingertips and he just squirmed in disgust.

"Get that information as soon as possible and Kinn will never find out what you did," he told him with a smile.

"I didn't...do anything," Tawan said as he cried.

"That doesn't matter," Korn said, "What matters is what my son believes and when he sees that video... you know what Kinn is like and how he's going to react if he finds out about this. I'd really be surprised if he doesn't rejects you."

Korn held his face with one hand and said in a machiavellian manner, "He... is going to hate you."

No...

Tawan couldn't stand Kinn hating him. He was the only thing he had in the world, the only person who loved him and he couldn't let him leave his side because of that bastard. He knew only pain from his mother and father, making him incapable of realizing that Kinn's love was unconditional. He thought that people would only love him if he was good.

"Are you going to do what I tell you?" Korn asked with a devilish smile.

"Don't tell him anything," Tawan begged with tears in his eyes, "I'm begging you, please."