CHAPTER 11

Porsche really didn't know where to take Kinn for the date he had to plan. He had promised to think of a different place but he wasn't so sure if his decision would be to his customer's liking.

So he played it safe and told Yok to tell his client that he would wait for him at the hotel bar to share a few drinks before going up to the luxurious room where they usually went.

When Porsche arrived, Kinn was already sitting at the bar waiting for him. He had reserved the entire place for them to enjoy alone. He looked spectacular in a gradient gray suit with black edges, which made him look like a work of art. Porsche had to focus on the job at hand and stop wasting time thinking about how hot he looked.

"Were you expecting me, baby?" Porsche said, taking a seat next to him and placing his hand on his thigh.

"I just got here," he replied as he took a sip of the whiskey in his hand, but Porsche took the glass from him and shook his head, feigning annoyance.

"This is not good. Let me make you something delicious," he said flirtatiously and Kinn nodded, giving him a smile.

Then Porsche stood up slowly and sensually walked to the bar. He reached for a bottle of white Bacardi while in a chilled glass he placed mint with sugar and lemon, mixing the ingredients to form a paste.

Kinn watched him carefully as he poured the liquor with the preparation he had made a few moments ago and mixed it with a spoon. When the color turned cloudy, he poured the glass with tonic and garnished with a slice of lemon.

"I made something you're going to like," Porsche said as he placed the Mojito in front of him.

"Cheers," Kinn said and took some of the boy's concoction, "Sweet with a hint of sour."

"Well, I'm not just good for sex," Porsche said, kissing his hand, "I'm good at everything."

"I can see that," Kinn replied, intrigued as he couldn't understand why the boy was going back to behaving like a male escort and not the sweet boy who laughed while eating ice cream the day before.

"And might I know why you brought me here?" Kinn asked as Porsche set his mojito on the bar.

"I thought you might like to enjoy something different since you're not the type to only think about sex," Porsche replied.

"That's right, but that's too bad since you're so good at it," Kinn replied and he chuckled before taking his hand, leading him to a private room where the chef had prepared dinner.

"Do you like it?," he asked but Kinn seemed a little annoyed to see the place since it wasn't what he had in mind when he asked Porsche to pick a place he liked.

"You brought me here because you thought of something I might like, right?" he asked with a face full of confusion.

"Did I do wrong? Don't you like it?" Porsche asked, surprised to see the reaction on his face.

"I like it...," but he seemed angry about something so the tanned boy looked at him confused.

"What's wrong?" he asked, realizing that Kinn was upset with what he had chosen for the date.

"It's just that we came to a place that I like when I wanted you to take me to a place that you would like to go," he replied, looking into his eyes tenderly.

"Why?," Porsche asked intrigued.

"Because I want to know your tastes", he answered with a smile.

No one had asked Porsche what he liked, apparently he hadn't even questioned that himself. For a moment he thought about it carefully since it was strange for him to take time for himself.