Prologue & Character Description

He snapped his fingers in front of her. She looked at him.

:Itha nalaiku neeya kalati kuduthutu he pointed to the nuptial thread which he tied an hour before. Enkuda vara istam ila nu sollu he said coldly and went away without sparing a glance.

She cried miserably thinking about her fate.

Definitely hate will change into love will see how many struggles both going to face

Let's see the kadavul settings. How these people are going to lead their life with lots of differences. 

Aadhiran: Hero of our story. He is mommy's boy but scared of her little bit. He lost his father at the age of 10. He hated his mother's relatives. Currently he is living in the UK with his beloved friend. What will happen when he marries a girl from his mother's relative?

Raghav: Hero's friend who always stays with him like a shadow. He stays with Aadhiran and loves his mother Seetha to the core.

Seetha: Hero's mother. She is such a beautiful soul and never hurted anyone even in dream also. She needs her son to like her. After her husband's loss he took over his company and ran it successfully.

Ramakrishnan: He passed away due to health issues. He was a role model for Aadhiran. He always wished his son and wife to be happy after his demise also.

Aadhira: Heroine of our story. She is so caring and innocent. She is living in a village with her family. She was in her second year of college, just for name sake but brilliant. She will speak only the truth whatever the situation is. But one day she is going to keep on telling only lies.

Saranya: Cousin sister of Aadhira. She was taken care of by Aadhira's father and mother as she lost her parents. Partner in crime for Aadhira. Both are studying in the same college.

Radha: Aadhira's mother. She loved her daughter's Aadhira and Saranya equally. She won't talk against her husband's words.

Krishnan: Heroin's Father. He is strict with his daughters. He is against love marriage but loves his family a lot.

Meenakshi: Grandmother of Aadhira. She loves her son and daughter. She wished to see her daughter before closing her eyes permanently .

Later will introduce new characters.

---------------------------------

Hope you guys like it.

Please drop your votes and comments.