Chapter 73

No Proof Reading. Ethathu mistake iruntha manichu makkaley.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After sending a message to Aadhiran, Seetha again looked at the building and looked at the gate which was locked. She remembered Sharmila's words.

Sharmila looked at Seetha, Enna nadanthalum neenga avana pathi solla matengala she asked.

Seetha nodded her head with teary eyes. Sharmila smiled and went to the labor ward with a nurse.

Soon they heard a baby crying sound. Seetha hugged him happily and cried.

Doctor came out with the baby and gave him to Seetha. Seetha smiled seeing him and named him as Aadhiran.

Ramakrishnan: Sharmila epudi iruka he asked.

Doctor: Sorry sir avangala enganala kapatha mudila she said.

Seetha wiped her tears and took the key from her handbag. She opened the gate and turned on the mobile flashlight. She started to walk inside and after a few minutes of walking she stopped and turned on the main switch to turn on the lights. She looked at the building which started to glow in the lights. She again walked towards the building and stood in front of the huge door. She took a deep breath and opened the huge door using her finger print. It was a huge room and in the center of the room, a huge photo of Sharmila was kept and lots of artificial flowers were kept around her photo.

As soon as she saw her photo, She ran towards and knelt in front of her photo while crying vigorously, I .... I never expected this day she said in between her sobs.

Seetha: N.... Nee, she was not able to form a single word as she started to wheeze. She stopped her sobs and tried to compose herself. After sometime she composed herself successfully, looked at Sharmila's photo, Nee epavu avan unnoda paiyanu theriya vendamnu sonnan nanum ivalo naal poruthukitan ana inaiku yaaro oruthar vanthu avan kita sollarathukulla nane solliran athuku thaan na vanthu irukan avanum konja nerathula vanthuruvan. Nee paru ennoda paiyan ila unnoda paiyana epudi irukanu she said and again fresh tears formed in her eyes. She leaned on the pillar and sat looking at Sharmila's photo.

On the other hand, Aadhira's mind was occupied with unwanted thoughts. She immediately went to the closet and heard the sound of water running from the washroom. She started to knock on the door.

Aadhiran: Enna he shouted from the washroom.

Aadhira: Athu neenga vanga velila she asked.

Aadhiran was confused hearing her panicked voice. He washed the foam and came out of the washroom after wrapping himself with a towel.

Aadhiran: Ethuku Aadhira pathama iruka he asked as soon as seeing her.

Aadhira showed the message to him. He frowned and saw the message.

Aadhira: Ethuku Seetha ma location anupi ungala mattum vara solli irukanga enaku ennamo romba bayama iruku she said.

Aadhiran: Onnu ila nee tension agatha na poi pakaran he said and started to dress. He quickly changed and came down along with Aadhira. Saranya and Raghav were arranging the food on the table. Both saw Aadhiran and Aadhira coming down.

Raghav: Enna aachu Aadhi he asked.

Aadhiran showed the message to him, Nee ivangala pathuko na poitu vantharan he said.

Aadhira held his hand, Thaniya poga vendam Raghav anna ah kooptu ponga she said.

Aadhiran: Na pathukaran nee saputu tablet podu marakama he said.

Saranya: Na pathukaran she said.

Aadhiran looked at Raghav, Batharam he said and went out.

Aadhira looked at his disappearing figure. Saranya held her hand, Va dinner ready she said and took her to the dining hall.