Chapter 87

Aadhiran was checking the live location which Hanah shared with him. He received a call from an unknown private number. He frowned and disconnected the call only to receive again. He picked up the call and said hello impatiently and in reply he received only silence. Aadhiran was highly frustrated and was about to disconnect the call as not want to get frustrated at this moment.

: Patience, have some patience, partner oops sorry I should call you as the enemy said from another end.

Aadhiran rubbed his nose bridge controlling him and let him continue.

: Why are you verifying the live location when I'm here to provide you with her precise whereabouts? he said.

Aadhiran: So you are following my wife he replied with another question.

: You know how she looks, she was divine beauty there are no words to express it, he said.

Aadhiran gritted his teeth, You Fucking bastard, don't you dare to talk about her and consider this a warning: do not attempt to come anywhere near her, not even her shadow. If you dare, your body will hit the ground devoid of a soul before you can reach her shadow, he said.

Aadhiran heard a chuckling sound.

: Enemy, I want to make it clear that I'm not foolish enough to attempt such a stunt right now. I am well aware that the cars surrounding Aadhira's vehicle belong to your security team, he said.

Aadhiran stayed silent.

: I was genuinely impressed when I observed your security system and private investigators, he said.

Aadhiran chuckled, I thought you would be like that foolish Sandeep. Is he really your father? For god sake he must have some piece of mind at least peanut size, he said.

Aadhiran: Irunthu iruntha pavam sethu iruka matan he said.

: Aadhiran, Don't think of yourself as brainy. I will definitely take you down. By the way there are only two months left until Raghav's marriage. Let me give you a big surprise. Maybe or may not you will like it but I am damn sure that your mother will dislike my surprise and she will beg with me holding my legs, he said.

Aadhiran's eyes turned red, Better hide yourself from me if possible from the world. If I apprehend you, rest assured that you will find yourself pleading with me and my mother for mercy or even begging to kill you, he said.

: Let me also tell you something Aadhiran, I will definitely make a ruckus in marriage by killing your mother with my bare hands and even your entire family in front of you. You will be left to watch everything helplessly, he said.

Aadhiran: Give it a try if you can, you won't even be able to pluck a single hair, he said in challenging tone.

: Wait for a moment, Aadhiran, and enjoy each and every moment until the day I stand before you, he said.

Aadhiran sighed and scratched his eyebrows, I don't have the time to hear your bullshits, and you're aware that I'm in Dubai on vacation with my wife. It should be common sense not to call at this moment, he said irritatingly.

: Oops enjoy your time bye but he said and disconnected the call.

Aadhiran recorded the complete call and forwarded it to Sathish.

He verified Aadhira's location and discovered that she had nearly arrived. Once more, he reviewed the speech he had prepared, though he is not going to deliver it to her.

Aadhira and Hanah reached the place where Aadhiran asked them to come. Aadhira was on the verge of disembarking, but Hanah grasped her hands and placed a blindfold over Aadhira's eyes.