Chapter 31

Aadhira nodded and went with him as she didn't want him to suspect her. She laid on the bed silently and pretended to sleep.

Aadhiran: Aadhira, he called her.

Aadhira hummed in response.

Aadhiran: Nalaiku college poga vendam take rest he said.

She again hummed in response.

Aadhiran: Seri thoongu Good night he said.

Aadhira: Good Night she said and again closed her eyes. He slept after sometime.

She turned to his side and looked at him. He was sleeping peacefully without knowing her state. She had lots of questions but didn't want to get any answer from him as she assumed his side of the answers.

Aadhira again turned to the other side. She thinked about the content which she saw on her phone. She surfed about the pregnancy symptoms as she missed her periods also. She slowly touched her stomach with shaky hands.

Aadhira Mv: Oru vela apudi iruntha ivara ethupara. Ila vendamnu sollita she was scared tears started to flow continuously.

Aadhira: Yar enna sonnalum na positive nu vantha pappa vechupan.

She can't sleep peacefully with these thoughts. She again turned to his side and hugged him tightly. He too hugged back in his sleep. Finally she slept in his embrace forgetting about her thoughts and questions.

By morning again she opened her eyes and checked the time which shows as 5. She tried to wake up but she wasn't able to move due to his hold. She slowly released herself and came out of the room without disturbing his sleep.

She came to that room and closed the door. She took one kit and again started going through the instructions. She followed the instructions carefully and waited for 5mins. But in the result window nothing showed. She was disappointed, as she wished to be positive at the same time she wished to be negative also.

She again took another kit and again started following the steps. She waited for 5 minutes. Before she could see the result she heard a knock on the door. She hurriedly hid the kits in the cupboard and washed her face. After 2 mins she opened the door. There came a maid.

Aadhira: Enna achu akka she asked.

Maid: Ila ma room la light on la irunthuchu athu thaan yarunu pakalamnu vanthan she said.

Aadhira took a deep breath, Na thaan padika vanthan neenga ponga she said and tried to go inside.

Maid: Coffee eduthutu varava she asked in concern.

Aadhira: Ila enaku vendam she said and went inside, closing the door.

Again she went to check the result before she could open the door. She again heard a knock on the door. She sighed and opened the door.

Aadhira: Akka enaku coffee vendamnu sonnala she asked without looking at the person.

Aadhiran: Unaku na coffee ellam kondu varala he said.

She jerked and looked at him.

Aadhira Mv: Aiyoyo ivara ipa ethuku inga vathara she thought.

Aadhiran: Ivalo seikarama ellunthu inga enna pannara he asked.

Aadhira: Athu notes eduka vanthan nethu night mudikalala athu thaan morning seikarama ellunthiruchu vanthan she said.

Aadhiran: Inaiku leave thana apro enna va he said and dragged her.

Aadhira: Ila na konja neram apro varan she said.

Aadhiran: Nee nethu irunthu etho seri ila enna achu he asked all of sudden.