Chapter 49

After dinner Aadhira and Aadhiran went to their room. He gave her tablets. She gulped the tablets without saying anything as she knew that Aadhiran won't leave her.

Aadhiran: Intha he said and handed her small dark chocolates.

Aadhira: Ai chocolate she said happily and unwrapped the paper. She took a bite only to spit it back.

Aadhira: Chai kasakuthu romba she said.

Aadhiran: Ithu dark chocolate appadithan irukum he said with a smirk.

Adhira glared at him, Enaku vendam ponga she said and gave the chocolate back to him.

Aadhiran: Vendati po enaku konjam work iruku nee rest edu ilati va neeyum enkooda he said.

Aadhira pouted, Na varala ponga, she said.

Aadhiran pecked her lips and went to his room upstairs.

After he went, Aadhira went to take her books. She saw her chain which was gifted by Krishnan. After knowing the truth from Aadhiran she removed the chain and kept it in the drawer, while seeing that her eyes automatically teared up.

She thought about Krishnan, her mind warned her not to believe him but her heart asked her to believe him. After all he is her father, once upon a time he was her hero, not only for her even Saranya also saw him as hero.

She kept that chain aside and turned but she saw a shadow of a man in the window. She was scared. She ran towards the Aadhiran room but he was not there. Aadhiran came out from his study room and saw her coming out of his room.

Aadhiran: Aadhira he said. Next moment he was engulfed in a tight hug.

Aadhiran: Ai ethuku d ipudi odi vara he asked worriedly and hugged her back sensing her fear.

Aadhira: Anga anga janal pakathula yaro yaro irukanga she said.

Aadhiran chuckled at her statement, Inga yaru vara mudiyathu Aadhira ethayathu pathu bayanthu irupa, he said.

Aadhira: Ilanga na pathan anga yaro irukanga she said.

Aadhiran: Seri vidu na poi pakaran he said.

Aadhira: Vendam enaku romba bayama iruku she said.

Aadhiran: Seri velila pakala va CCTV footage pakalam he said.

Aadhira nodded and went with him while holding his arms tightly.

Both went and checked the CCTV but nothing was captured suspiciously.

Aadhiran: Na thaan sonnala onnu ilanu he asked while kissing her forehead.

Aadhira was confused as she knew that someone was there. Aadhiran noticed her worried face.

Aadhiran: Aadhira yarum ila nee thaan CCTV footage ellam pathala he asked. She nodded half heartedly.

Aadhiran: Seri nee poi thoongu enaku nalaiku tender submit pannanum pathutu varan he said.

Aadhira: Nanum varan she said.

Aadhiran: Seri un books eduthuko he said.

Aadhira dragged him also with her and checked the window but nothing was there.

She took the books and went with him.

Aadhiran: Nee poi room la iru na en laptop eduthutu varan he said.

Aadhira: Rendu perum poi edukalam she said.

Aadihran sighed, Seri va he said.

Both went and took his laptop and went back to their room. Aadhira sat on the bed while thinking about the shadow.