Chapter 64

Ramakrishnan panicked after hearing the information from the watchman.

Watchman: Thambi seikarama poi antha ponna kapthunga romba mosamanavanga pa he said and gave Mukhil's address.

Ramakrishnan thanked him and called his friend Parthipan who was inspector at that time. He was Pranav's father.

Meanwhile Sankar and Sanjay took Seetha to Mukhil's villa and locked her inside the home not knowing about another person's existence.

Seetha knocked on the door and pleaded with them to open the house. Seetha didn't get any response. She wiped her tears and started to search for a way to escape. She opened all the rooms and had no way to escape. She went to the fourth floor and saw one separate room on that floor which was locked. She found a key near a flower pot which was kept near the doorway. She tried to open the door with that key and succeeded.

Soon she gasped seeing a girl in an unconscious state that too she was tied up along with the chair. She took water and splashed on her face which made that girl open her eyes slowly. She jerked seeing Seetha and started to panic. Seetha took her hand near her to release her from the rope and she started to tremble in fear.

Seetha understood her, Please bayapadatha na onnu panna matan she said and slowly held her hands.

That girl relaxed a little bit. Seetha started to release that girl after seeing her relaxed face.

That Girl: Please enna inga irunthu kutitu poirunga she pleaded with her at the same time Sankar and Sanjay came and saw the scenario.

Sankar: Avala kapathave oru aal venum ithula unna ava kapatha porala he asked. Both of them jerked hearing his voice.

Sanjay moved near that girl and looked at her from top to toe which made her shiver more under his gaze.

Sanjay: Nee inuma inga iruka he asked and tried to touch her face. Next moment Seetha slapped him hard and twisted his hand back. Sanjay screamed in pain. Sankar gripped her hair from behind.

Sankar: Vidu d avana he said tightening his grip. She left his hand due to the pain.

Sanjay straeched his hands which she twisted, Evalo thimiru unna he asked and slapped her. She fell on the floor due to force. That girl went near her and tried to help Seetha. Before that Sankar kicked that girl in her abdomen. She started to cry in pain. Sanjay grabbed Seetha's hair again and made her stand.

That girl looked at her and saw Sankar standing near the staircase railings. She went and fell on his leg while pleading with him.

That Girl: Anna please anna vida sollunga please she pleaded but he stood laughing.

Sankar: Nee evalo kenchunalum unaku enna nadanthucho ila ila athuku mela avaluku naragatha kamipom he said.

She got angered hearing his statement and looked up at him with fierce eyes.

That Girl: Athuku unna na uyiroda vita thaana da she asked and suddenly pulled his leg which made him fall from the fourth floor.

Sanjay heard Sankar's scream left Seetha's hair and saw Sankar who was lying on the ground floor in a pool of blood. Before he could process Seetha beat him with a flower vase which made him fall on the floor. Both the girls moved near him while eyeing him with their fiery eyes which may turn him into ashes.

That Girl pressed his throat with her bare leg while Seethe lifted the flower pot.

That Girl: Podunga ivanuga ella manusha jenmangale ila ennoda life eh pochu ivanga nala she said. Meanwhile he quickly took his pistol which he kept on his back and shot Seetha on her stomach and the flower which she held fell on his head and broke on his head.