Chapter 14

In midnight Aadhira opened her eyes as she felt the weight on her, the sight which made her eyes go wide in shock.

He was sleeping on her, placing his head on her chest, his hands sneaking around her waist. He was hugging her like a teddy bear. She slapped his arms hard.

He jerked and opened his eyes and saw her still in the same position. She glared at him.

Aadhiran: Ai paithiyama d unaku ipa ethuku aducha he asked.

Aadhira looked down and saw his position, he too followed her eyesight. He jerked and sat up straight immediately.

Aadhira raised her eyebrows at him, yaro na thandi vara matan nee thandi vantha kondruvanu sonnanga she asked.

Aadhiran: Na ella apudi panni iruka matan neeye enna apudi paduka vechutu ematharaya he asked.

Aadhira: Ama ama na than ematharan ana video poi sollathala she asked.

Aadhiran: Edheyy video ah he asked in shock.

Aadhira: Ama oru nimisham she said and went to the table which is opposite to the cot.

She took her mobile phone and showed a video to him.

In that video first he took the first pillow and threw it away and placed his head on her chest. After sometime he took a second pillow and threw it away and placed his legs on her leg. Finally he moved near and glued with her.

Aadhiran: Ai loose ah d nee bedroom kulla yarathu video edupangala he asked

Aadhira: Eduka matanga than ana enna pannarathu inga oru silar ella velayum avangale pannitu na than ennamo venune kai ah ellam thooki en mela nane potutanu soluvanga she said.

Aadhiran: Theriyama pannitan vituru ipa enna thoonga vidu he said and tried to settle again.

Aadhira held his hand and stopped him, inga ila couch la she said.

Aadhiran: na po matan po d he said.

Aadhira: Apa theriyama pesitan thappu ma apudinu solli manipu ketutu thoongunga she said.

Aadhiran: Mudiyathu he said.

Aadhira: Aathai ku phone panni neenga pannatha sollava she asked.

Aadhiran: Theriyama pesitan thappu than manichuru he said laid down.

Aadhira: Ini oru time intha pakam vantha nejama couch than she and closed her eyes.

By morning Aadhiran woke up again in the same position.

Aadhiran Mv: Kai vechutu summa iru da theruncha aaduva he thought and tried to get up.

Aadhira opened her eyes, na kannu muluchu one hour aachu she said.

Aadhiran: Nee ini un room la poi thoongu he said.

Aadhira took her phone and called Seetha.

Aadhira: Athai enna pannarenga she asked.

Seetha: Onnu pannala office kelambitu irukan da enna achu ivalo kalaila phone panni iruka she asked.

Aadhira signed as sollava, he was pleading her not to tell anything.

Aadhira: Summa unga kita pesanum pola irunthuchu athu than she said while he left a deep breath in relief.

After sometime both disconnected the call. He came out after a bath. She went to get ready for the day.

After half an hour she came out of the closet while wiping her head with a towel. She came and saw her figure in the mirror.

He saw water droplets which dripped from her hair and travelled on her back. She saw his reaction in the mirror and smiled internally.