Chapter 86

Aadhiran woke up and sat on the bed rubbing his eyes. Aadhira too opened her eyes, missing his warmth. She found him sitting on the bed stretching his legs. She shifted her head to his lap and closed her eyes to continue her sleep.

Aadhiran: Aadhira wake up time aachu he said.

Aadhira: 10 minutes, she said in a sleepy voice. Aadhiran let out a sigh, allowing her to rest, and started to check his mobile phone.

After half an hour he again gently started to wake her up. Aadhira pouted and opened her eyes.

Aadhira: Thoongave vida matengarenga she said hugged his legs comfortably. Aadhiran chuckled and pulled her nose, Velila poi suthi pathutu vanthu nee marubadiyum thoongalam time aaguthu please laddu he said and kissed her temple.

Aadhira opened her eyes and sat up on the bed.

Aadhiran: Dress closet la iruku poi seikarama ready agu he said.

Aadhira nodded and went to get ready.

Aadhiran went to another room to get ready. He got ready after half an hour, went to their room, and noticed she hadn't left the closet yet. He waited for another 10 minutes for her to come out of the closet but there was no sign of coming. Aadhira stood seeing herself in the mirror, She adorned herself in a knee-length plain sleeveless red gown, opting for modest earrings, and let her hair flow freely. Aadhiran lost his patience and barged inside the closet, Adiyei inu evalo neram..... He stopped seeing her beauty.

Aadhira looked at without blinking her eyes. He was wearing white shirt paired with olive green pants. Top two buttons were left open which made him look sexy and adding to that watch and coolers showed him handsome.

Aadhira: Veetla iruka apa epa pathalum T-shirt uh track pants potutu sutha vendaiyathu velila vantha apudi romeo mathiri kelambira vendiyathu inaiku ethana peru kita poradunumo she mumbled which was audible to Aadhiran.

Aadhiran chuckled hearing her rantings.

Aadhira pouted and turned aside. He chuckled and went near her. He hugged her from behind, Evalo peru pathalum ennoda intha rendu kannu intha devadhai mela thaan irukum he whispered against her ear in his usual base voice and made her too look at herself in the mirror, Evalo azhaga irukanu theriyuma he asked again in bass voice, and tightened his grip around her.

Aadhira felt butterflies inside her stomach hearing his bass voice.

Aadhira: Ve..... Vera... dress potukava she asked.

Aadhiran: Yen, he asked, kissing her earlobe.

Aadhira closed her eyes, Sleeveless potathu ila athu oru mathiri iruku she said in a low tone.

Aadhiran kissed her cheeks, Avalo thana iru varan he said and came out of the closet. He took the denim overcoat from the bag and went inside the closet again. He made her wear the overcoat, Ipa okay ah he asked.

Aadhira looked at herself once again in the mirror and nodded her head. She turned towards him and kissed his cheeks soundly.

Aadhiran: Namma yen plan ah cancel pannitu roomlaye iruka koodathu he asked while nearing her. She stopped him by placing her hands on his chest, Onnu vendam polam she said.

Aadhiran chuckled, Cute d nee he said and pecked her lips.

Aadhira blushed and dragged him out of the closet.

Aadhiran: Ai ai iru iru na maranthutan he said and took a box.

Aadhira looked at him and frowned her eyebrows in confusion.

Aadhiran held her hands and removed her glass bangles and adorned her hands and neck with a thin red diamond chain and bracelet which is very apt for her dress.