Chapter 68

Chapter 67 Republished yesterday morning please do check out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aadhira closed her eyes and slept in the car due to tiredness.

Aadhiran looked at her and found her sleeping cutely like a baby. He chuckled and took her in his arms without disturbing her sleep. Due to the movement she opened her eyes and looked around while rubbing her eyes.

Aadhiran looked at her and rubbed his nose with hers, Bayapadatha ithu nama veedu ipa na un kooda irukan okay he said before placing her down.

Aadhira nodded her head but clutched his hand while remembering the day how someone tried to harm her baby. Aadhiran holded her hands and took her inside the house.

Aadhira felt relaxed after getting inside the house. She looked around the house while he hugged her from behind.

Aadhiran: Ipa okay ah he asked.

Aadhira nodded her head.

Aadhiran: Seri unaku sapada enna venum he asked.

Aadhira turned towards him, neenga samaika porengala she asked.

Aadhiran: Why not enna pathi enna d nenachutu iruka inaiku unaku enna ellam venunu sollu na unaku epudi samacha tharanu paru he said.

Aadhira pulled him closer to her by his neck, Ellam okay ana samachu mudikarapa kitchen idhe mathiri neat ah irukanum she said.

Aadhiran: Seri d laddu he said while biting her cheeks.

Aadhira: Ahh valikuthu she shouted in pain.

Aadhiran: Kannam ellam busu busunu ayuruchu kaduchute irukanum pola iruku he said and tried to bite her again.

Aadhira: Enaku valikuthu she said and pushed him from her.

Aadhiran: Seri va nama samaikalam unaku enna venum veg or non veg he asked.

Aadhira: Veg podhum apro enaku vomit ah varum she said pouting.

Aadhiran chuckled and pecked her pout.

Aadhira: Na epavum non veg thaan virumbi sapuduvan ana ipa veg mattum thaan sapadaran she said.

Aadhiran: Inaiku try pannu onnu aagathu he said.

Aadhira: Vendam vendam enaku thondai ellam valikum vomit panna she said.

Aadhiran: Inaiku paru nejama vomit varathu ennoda pappa saptupa nee vena paru he said and made her sit on the counter top.

Aadhira nodded her head and sat looking at him. He was preparing various dishes.

Aadhiran came near her and raised his eyebrows. She started to sing the song.

Gnyaairu madhiyam samayal unadhu

Virumbi nee samaithiduvaai

Aadhiran: Inaiku friday d sunday ila he said.

Aadhira glared at him, Poya loose she said.

Aadhiran chuckled, unmai ah inaiku friday ma he said innocently.

Aadhira: Aiyo samy theriyama paditan pesama velaya parunga enaku theriyum inaiku friday nu she said irritatingly. He laughed loudly seeing her annoying face.

Aadhira went out and started to watch TV. After finishing the cooking, he arranged the dishes on the table. He came out and saw her watching TV.

Aadhiran: Mudunchuthu he said.

Aadhira: Mudunchutha athukullaya she asked surprisingly and gestured him to come near her. He went near her and knelt in front of her. She wiped his sweat beats with her pallu and kissed his cheeks.