Chapter 35

Aadhira wiggled to come out of their hold whereas Saranya bited his hands and released herself from his hold.

Saranya started to beat that other person to release his hold from Aadhira's mouth. He held Saranya's hair and dragged both of them to the back gate.

Meanwhile on the other hand Aadhiran reached home and sat with a laptop to search how to take care of Aadhira. Suddenly he received an alert from Aadhira's smart watch which he gifted. He frowned and took his mobile to track her location which is showing outside the college. He checked Saranya's location and that also showed the same location.

Aadhiran panicked and dialed Raghav. Raghav who was in the meeting excused himself and picked up his call.

Aadhiran: Raghav enga iruka he asked hurriedly.

Raghav panicked hearing his voice, Dei enna da aachu yen ivalo pathatama iruka he asked.

Aadhiran: Aadhira Aadhira he breathed heavily and tears started to flow from his eyes.

Raghav: Enna da seikarama sollu he asked.

Aadhiran: Ava appa thookitan da rendu perayum seikarama va he said.

Raghav: Nee avangala location sollu nama allungala seikarama poga sollaran nanum anga vantharan neeyum anga vathuru he said.

Aadhiran reached their college back gate within 10 mins. But no one was there. He checked the location again and walked towards the direction and stood in confusion as no one was there.

He called her number which was not reachable.

Raghav too came to the spot and took their watches.

Raghav: Dei rendu peroda watch uh inga iruku da he said gave the watches to him.

Aadhiran: Dei enga da poi irupanga seikarama kandu pidikanum he said.

Raghav: Dei ava appa veetuku thana da kutitu povan anga poi kupta rendu perum vanthuruvanga da he said.

Aadhiran: Dei ava pregnant ah iruka da he shouted.

Raghav: Enna da sollara he asked.

Aadhiran: Ama nethu thaan sonna he said kneeled down on the floor while crying badly.

Raghav hugged him, Dei onnu agathu da va first nama poi thedalam he said.

Aadhiran was not in a state to think of anything he needed to see her.

On the other hand Radha felt something bad and teared up.

Meenakshi: Yen Radha ipudi alluthutu iruka she asked.

Radha: Athai enaku ennamo mathiri iruku edho thappa nadaka pora mathiri iruku she said.

Meenakshi: En peran kooda iruka Radha avan pathupan nee allatha she said.

Radha nodded as she too witnessed his care for her.

One hour crossed Aadhiran was looking like a madman.

Raghav: Dei Amma kita he dragged.

Aadhiran nodded as no, Vendam avangala inaiku evening kulla kuputu poganum da amma thevai ilama bayapaduvanga he said.

Aadhiran: Intha smart watch pathi ella antha aaluku theriyathu ithuku pinadi vera yaro irukanga he said.

Raghav: Yara irukum he asked.

Aadhiran: Yarunu theriyatum konnu 6 adi keela podhacharan he said in rage.

Raghav: Dei nama edho miss pannarom nee anga 10 mins la poita kandipa Saranya defend panna try panni irupa avanga athukulla anga irunthu kutitu poga vaipu ila da he said.