Chapter 15

Aadhiran understood her, Seri nee poi change pannitu va he said. She nodded and went to get refreshed.

Meanwhile, Aadhiran changed the bedspread and put the old one in for washing. Aadhira came out and saw him sitting on the bed and she saw the bedspread which had changed.

Aadhiran: Enna achu he asked.

She nodded negatively.

Aadhiran: Seri va sapadalam he said and went before her.

She was confused with his sudden change but her heart liked no no loved this side of him.

Aadhiran: Aadhira he shouted from outside.

Aadhira: Ahh vantan she said and went.

Both settled in dining and he served food for her and him but he didn't notice the poor soul which was sitting in confusion. She sat there looking at him without blinking her eyes.

Aadhiran: Enna achu he asked.

Aadhira: Onnu ila she said

Aadhiran: Apa sapudu he said. She nodded and started to eat her food. Both completed their lunch in silence.

Aadhira Mv: Ipudi iruntha evalo nalla iruku she thought.

Aadhiran: Inu 5 days la college open ayurum nanum office poiruvan. So I will ask workers to return home, he said.

Aadhira: Thevail ila, I can manage, she said.

Aadhiran sat silently without saying anything. She went to the kitchen to wash her plate. She went back to her old room without cleaning anything as she felt pain.

Aadhiran sighed and cleaned everything and washed the vessels also. She opened the door to get water and stood freezed seeing him cleaning the kitchen.

She silently went back to her room without disturbing him.

Aadhiran came back to her room with a water bottle and she looked at him.

Aadhiran: Ne water eduka velila vantu enna pathutu ulla ponatha pathan athu than nane eduthutu vantha he said.

Aadhira: Ila athu she dragged.

Aadhiran: Seri intha water he said and went out.

She smiled seeing his disappearing figure. By evening Seetha came to their house and called Aadhira.

Aadhiran came down at the same time and felt possessive as his mother called Aadhira instead of him.

Aadhiran: Amma he called.

Seetha: Aadhira enga da she asked.

Aadhiran: Amma na unga paiyan na he said.

Seetha: Irukatum da athuku enna she asked.

Aadhira came out from her room, Seetha noticed her face which was dull.

Seetha: Aadhira en dull ah iruka ivan ethathu sonnana sollu na pathukaran she said.

Aadhiran: Na ellam onnu sollala avaluku odambu seri ila he said.

Seetha rushed to her and touched her forehead and neck.

Aadhira: Athu ella ila Aathai periods avalo than she said.

Seetha nodded and looked at Aadhiran ollunga pathuko she said.

Aadhiran: Athu ella nalla than pathukaran kelunga venuna ava kitaye he said and pouted as his mother kept on supporting her but at the same time he was happy seeing their bond.

Before Seetha could question her she answered, Nalla than pathukararu she said.

Seetha saw the truth in her eyes and smiled that her son was behaving well with her.