Chapter 32

She took a pen and smiled seeing the kit again. On the empty side of the kit she wrote as hey dad!. She decided to reveal the truth to him.

Aadhira: Sollanum avar kita enna analum unamaiya maraika kudathu she decided and waited for him. He came back home after an hour. He went to check on her in her room. As soon as he entered he was engulfed by a tight hug.

He was shocked due to her sudden action as this is the first time she hugged him. He felt wetness against his chest.

Aadhiran: Aadhira enna achu en allugara he asked. She parted from the hug and looked at him.

Aadhira: Athu she started but before that he got a call.

Aadhiran: Oru nimisham amma kupadaranga he said and picked up the call.

In call,

Seetha: Aadhi enga iruka she asked.

Aadhiran: Veetla thaan irukan amma enna achu he asked.

Seetha: Hospital la etho problem pola konjam poi pakaraya she asked.

Aadhiran: Seri ma na poi pakarana neenga tension agathenga he said and disconnected the call.

Aadhiran looked at her, Va nama hospital poitu varalam he said.

Aadhira panicked, ethuku she asked.

Aadhiran: Anga etho problem pola amma poi pakka sonnanga anyway na poran neeyum va anga poi unaku oru check up pannikalam he said.

Aadhira nodded as anyway she was ready to reveal the truth but she was scared to tell him.

Aadhira Mv: Namaluku thaan solla bayama iruku anga check panni pathutu doctor sollatum she thought and went to get ready.

They both got ready and started towards the hospital. The ride was filled with silence.

Aadhiran remembered that she was about to say something, Aadhira nee ennamo solla vanthala enna solla vantha he asked.

Aadhira: Onnu ilaye she said.

Aadhiran: Onnu ilaya alluthutu irunthala na varapa he asked.

Aadhira: Athu enaku amma pakanum pola irunthuchu athu thaan she lied and closed her eyes.

Aadhiran: Uanku pakanuma he asked.

She looked at him and nodded as no. Both stopped their talking as they reached the hospital. There was a huge commotion going on.

Aadhiran asked her to go inside the hospital from the parking area.

Aadhira: Nanum varan unga koodaye she said.

Aadhiran: Nee poo Aadhira anga ore kootama apro sound ah iruku he said in concern.

Aadhira: Please please nanum varan enaku thaniya ulla poga bayama iruku , she said.

Aadhiran sighed and accepted.

Aadhiran: Inga va he said and dragged her near him by holding her hands. She went near him like a lost puppy.

He took a mask and made her wear it.

Aadhiran: Ipa okay va polam he said and held hands again.

Aadhira stopped him, ipa ithu ethuku mask neenga en podala she asked.

Aadhiran: Anga paru press people's ella irukanga athu than. I don't want to reveal your identity as of now he said.

Aadhira: Yen, she asked.

Aadhiran: Business la neraya reveals irupanga unna kadathitu poi enna black mail panna enna pannarathu athu than he said.

Aadhira again tried to ask some questions but he stopped, Anga paru periya problem first ennanu papom apro un questions ku answer pannaran he said.