Chapter 45

Aadhira sat without saying anything as she was also confused with her father's sudden change.

Aadhiran stopped the car aside and she looked at him confusingly.

Aadhira: Enna achu she asked.

He pulled her to his lap, I don't know whether he changed or not but we have to accept his acting and need to go with his acting. Apudi oruvela avaru manasara thirunthi iruntha nanum palasu ellam maranthu ethukaran he said.

Aadhira hugged him tightly.

Aadhiran: Ammaku vendi panni than aganum Just ipa thaan recover agi irukanga ipa poi ella unmaiyu sonna avangaluku ethathu ayuta enna pannarathu he asked.

Aadhira nodded as she also felt that he was correct.

Aadhiran: Ithu ella nee over ah yosichu unna stress pannikatha purunchutha he asked.

Aadhira: Purunchuthu she said and smiled at him.

Aadhiran: Good he said and pecked her nose. He made her sit back in her seat and started the car.

Both reached the hospital at the same time Raghav also came with Seetha, Saranya and Meenakshi Patti.

Seetha hugged Aadhira in happiness.

Seetha: Na sonnala ellame seikarama seri ayurumnu ipa paru adhe mathiri ayuruchu she said.

Aadhira MV: Kadavule yarukaga ilati Seetha ma santhosathuku vendi avaru mari irukanum she prayed to God.

Meenakshi: Seri ingaye ninu pesitu irukama vanga ulla polam she said and dragged them inside but she didn't believe his son fully.

Radha stood outside the room impatiently.

Raghav: Dei ithu ellam nee nambaraya he asked Aadhiran.

Aadhiran: Ila thaan ana enna pannarathu intha drama la namaluku role kuduthu irukanga act panni thana aganum he asked.

Raghav sighed, Enaku vara kovathuku antha aala potu thalalam pola iruku he said.

Aadhiran: Enaku thaan va ulla poi papom he said and went with him.

Seetha ran towards her as soon as she spotted Radha.

Seetha: Nee unmai ah thana sonna kanavu ethum kandutu olaralaye she asked.

Radha pinched her hands while she shouted as Ahhh amma.

Radha: Ipa nambaraya, she asked.

Seetha chuckled, poi pakalama enaku ore pada padapa iruku she said.

Raghav: Amma podhu romba excite agathenga intha chinna visiyathuku he said annoyingly.

Aadhiran held his hand to control him while Seetha glared at him.

Seetha: Edhu da unaku chinna visiyam 30 varusham kaluchu yen anna enna paka vara solli irukaru she said.

Raghav sighed thinking about her innocence.

Aadhira: Ila Seetha ma unga odambuku nallathu ila athu thaan anna sollaranga she said.

Radha: Ulla polam vanga She said.

Seetha held Radha's hand and went inside while Aadhira stood without moving.

Aadhiran sighed and went behind her while dragging Aadhira with him.

Krishnan was sleeping while Seetha went and stood at the doorstep watching him with teary eyes.

Krishnan sensed their presence, opened his eyes and saw Seetha.