Chapter 77

A week passed, Everyone came back to Seetha's house. Krishnan, Radha and Meenakshi went back to their hometown as their cow fell sick. Aadhiran and Raghav started to go to the office. Seetha stayed back with Aadhira and Saranya at home. Aadhira and Saranya continued their online classes. Pranav was frustrated as no one came for Sandeep's body. Seetha and Lalita felt relaxed after Sandeep's demise.

Aadhira and Saranya came after finishing their classes and sat on the couch with grumpy faces. Seetha who was reading the newspaper saw them, Ipa enna aachu unga rendu peruku, she asked while still reading the newspaper.

Aadhira & Saranya: Bore adikuthu veetukullaye iruka they said in unison.

Seetha kept the newspaper aside, Seri enga polam she asked. Both of their faces brightened.

Aadhira: Long drive povom apro velila dinner saptutu veetuku vanthuruvom she said.

Seetha looked at Saranya, Apudiye night beach ku poitu aproma methuva veetuku varalam she said.

Seetha: Aga already ellam pesi plan pannitu thaan vanthu irukenga she asked.

Both smiled sheepishly, Please Seetha ma polam Aadhira pleaded with her showing puppy eyes.

Seetha: Seri seri povom she said.

Aadhira: Seir apa nanga poi ready agitu varom she said.

Seetha chuckled and nodded her head. Both rushed to their respective rooms to get ready and Seetha also went to get ready.

After 15 minutes Saranya came to the living area and saw Seetha waiting for them.

Seetha looked at her, ready ayutaya she asked.

Saranya: Oh she said.

Aadhira also came down and saw the duo were wearing the same red color dress but she was wearing white color dress.

Aadhira: Enna neenga rendue perum mattum ore color dress potutu vanthu irukenga she asked pouting.

Both looked at each and that's when they realized.

Seetha: Nangale ipa thaan pakarom she said.

Aadhira: Seri paravala polam she said.

Seetha: Seri neeyum venuna poi red color potutu va na adhukulla Raghav kitayum Aadhiran kitayum phone panni sollaran she said while taking her mobile.

Aadhira immediately grabbed her mobile, Athu ellam vendam Seetha ma avanga kita sonna namala poga vida matanga she said.

Seetha: Apro avanga kita sollama pogalamnu sollaraya she asked.

Aadhira: Ipa solla vendam nama Kamala ma kita sollitu povom enga poromnu kooda sollitu povom ana ipa sonna namala pogave vida matanga. Nama onnu thaniya pogalaye moonu perum onna senthu thana porom apro enna Seetha ma she said.

Saranya: Ama nama Kamala ma kita solitu povom she said.

Seetha: Unga kooda senthu ennayum thiruttu vela pakka sollarengala she asked.

Aadhira pouted, Seri neenga phone panni sollunga avanga rendu perum vendamnu solluvanga apro nama pogave matom athunala Saran nee poi Kamala ma kita sollitu va nanga velila wait pannara she said hurriedly and dragged Seetha outside.

Saranya went to inform Kamala.

Aadhira and Seetha came near the car. Aadhira opened the driver seat door and asked her to sit. Seetha sighed and sat inside the car while Aadhira climbed the passenger seat. Saranya also came out after informing and saw Aadhira sitting in the passenger seat.