Chapter 55

Aadhira got angry, Na Pognum she said sternly. Everyone looked at the duo.

Aadhiran went near her and took her hands in his, Aadhira nee first 3 months travel pannarathu unaku pappaku nallathu ila athu ilama 4 hoours travel time inga irunthu so nama apro polam he said in a calm tone as much as possible.

But her mood swing didn't let her understand what he was trying to say, Enaku poganum anga irukavanga ellam travel pannarangala avanga ellam vanthutu porathu ilaya she asked.

Aadhiran: Enaku aduthavangala pathi kavala ila ipa inga enaku nee than mukiyam get that in your thick mind he said.

Aadhira started to say something but before that Aadhiran shouted, Sonna purunchuka mataya d, he shouted for which Aadhira jerked. Tears brimmed in her eyes. Aadhiran looked at her eyes and left a deep breath to control him.

Aadhira went to her room while weeping. Aadhiran looked at Kamala who came back with juice.

Aadhiran: Kudunga akka na kudutharan he said and took the juice from her.

He went to their room and saw her sitting on the balcony. Aadhiran came and sat next to her while Aadhira stood up. He placed the juice on the table and pulled her to his lap.

Aadhira glared at him and wiggled to come out of his hold.

Aadhiran: Juice kudi apro sandai podalam he said.

Aadhira: Enaku vendam she said.

Aadhiran: Kuducha unna velila kutitu poran beach ku he said.

Aadhira's eyes twinkled after hearing the word beach, Nejama she asked.

Aadhiran: Ama kudi he said.

Aadhira gulped the juice and looked at him, polama she asked happily forgetting the anger.

Aadhiran pecked her forehead, Poi dress change pannitu va polam he said.

Aadhira came back after changing her dresses, ready she said.

Aadhiran: Nee keela po nanum dress change pannitu varan he said.

Aadhira nodded and went down.

Aadhira looked at Seetha, nanga beach porom she said happily which brought smiles on all their faces.

Seetha: Pathu poitu varanum she said.

Aadhira nodded while Aadhiran came back. Raghav looked at him and raised his eyebrows. Aadhiran blinked his eyes in assurance.

Aadhiran: Polama Aadhira, he asked.

Aadhira: Haan she said.

Saranya came back with a water bottle for her, Ai intha velila poi engayum water vangi kudikathenga she said and gave the water bottle to Aadhiran.

Aadhiran: Nanga vara late agum ma neenga ellaru thoongunga wait panna vendam he said.

Seetha: Seri da pathu poitu vanga she said.

Both came out after bidding bye to Seetha, Raghav and Saranya.

Aadhiran started the car. The whole went in silence as Aadhira was looking outside.

Aadihran stopped the car once they reached the beach. He took her to the private beach which belonged to their resort.

Aadhira closed her eyes once a cold breeze hitted her face. Aadhiran held her hands and started to walk. Aadhira leaned on his shoulder.

Aadhiran too felt relaxed.

Aadhira too knew that something was bothering him. She rubbed his back but some object caught her attention. Aadhiran closed his eyes. Aadhiran tried to move from her. But she pulled him towards her and took the pistol from his back.